I can't stand many of Yuzuru's costume. Top disliked: Juliet Boobskirt, Lettuce, Final Time Traveler Boobskirt, Swan, Strawberry.

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

You get to feed your cats more often, don't say it doesn't have its advantages :s_thumbsup

I can't stand many of Yuzuru's costume. Top disliked: Juliet Boobskirt, Lettuce, Final Time Traveler Boobskirt, Swan, Strawberry.

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

Wait Lettuce = Hope and Legacy??

What's Strawberry?

I like the Final time traveler colour but the way the material is arranged.................... :wtf:

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

What's Strawberry?

I like the Final time traveler colour but the way the material is arranged.................... :wtf:

strawberry is zigeunerweiganzngla;jg;owenf;wea lol

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

What's Strawberry?

I think lettuce = requiem

H&L is more like ... glittery seaweed.

I like both, but I agree that Requiem has a lot going on :smile:

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

What's Strawberry?

strawberry is zigeunerweiganzngla;jg;owenf;wea lol

/tries NOT to pronounce it zigga-zig-uh :rofl2:

I actually thought Strawberry === Notre Dame de Paris... the colours are similar, except Z had separate colour blocks while Notre Dame had the gradient from white to red to black...

I genuinely like some of Yuzuru's costumes, and some I don't, but there's only one costume I'm simply unable to comprehend. It's the infamous Boobskirt ( :goe: to whoever came up with this name).

btw how about one more poll?

:grin: someone should create a poll for fav costume
I genuinely like some of Yuzuru's costumes, and some I don't, but there's only one costume I'm simply unable to comprehend. It's the infamous Boobskirt ( :goe: to whoever came up with this name).

I like the Boobskirt :s_bye

What I really do not like are the garbage pants. Nope.

The strawberry is Zigeunerweisen right? (Give me a medal, i wrote that from memory)

Just wanted to say for me as a german native speaker Zigeunerweisen isn't as difficult to pronounce. It's the first time for me that being a german native speaker is really convenient :rofl2:

I like the details on Boobskirt :P

And well... I like what he DOES with those garbage pants so... :acceptable:

The strawberry is Zigeunerweisen right? (Give me a medal, i wrote that from memory)

Just wanted to say for me as a german native speaker Zigeunerweisen isn't as difficult to pronounce. It's the first time for me that being a german native speaker is really convenient :rofl2:

Native spanish speaker. I memorized the pronunciation so i could write it :P

I think Etude is still the best for me (with a little margin), I also like floating Chopin 1.0, purple pants :bow: H&L, PW, Seimei (ice show version), the Swan (especially the back), Hana ni Nare, detailed Requiem. I was very impressed how Chopin and H&L are sparkly when saw them live )))

I think I only didn't like R&J2, Notre Dame and that blue blouse (FTT)

Well, tastes differ :)

I'm sorry, which pants are "garbage pants"? :laugh: