41 minutes ago, Anni said:

Many thanks Perelandra for your answer and your helpful info.:agree:

That doesn't sound really good.:huh:  It's comical to see an empty page. I'm just wondering as I'm actually just a "reader" and don't post or retweet anything. This perhaps also means, that if you are on twitter too often, you will also be "blocked". :scratch2: Then I hope like you, that these problems will be resolved soon.:smiley-angelic001:

Thank you again and have a nice day.:SunFace:

I've heard from other people that they've been having problems with Twitter lately. It might be possible that Twitter sees it as "suspicious" behavior if you are just a reader and don't actively post or engage?

You could perhaps empty the cache of your browser and try to log out and log in to Twitter again?

19 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I've heard from other people that they've been having problems with Twitter lately. It might be possible that Twitter sees it as "suspicious" behavior if you are just a reader and don't actively post or engage?

You could perhaps empty the cache of your browser and try to log out and log in to Twitter again?

Locked out as well !! Hey ho nvm

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Thanks for your answer. I cleared the cache but it still shows a blank page. :confused:  Then I read in this article, that many people are having disruptions today because of the Twitter conversion.:sick:

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

:consoling2:  Hopefully the problem can be fixed soon.:smiley-angelic001:

:sorry2: for off topic. 

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Thanks for your answer. I cleared the cache but it still shows a blank page. :confused:  Then I read in this article, that many people are having disruptions today because of the Twitter conversion.:sick:

:consoling2:  Hopefully the problem can be fixed soon.:smiley-angelic001:

:sorry2: for off topic. 

Spoiler

Nevermind, Twitter also started to glitch for me a few hours ago. I can still access it, but I can't load posts and keep getting the notification that I'm "rate limited". I guess they're trying to push people into paid subscriptions. :dry:

Spoiler

ETA: Yes. Looks like I was right. :dozey:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Hide contents

Nevermind, Twitter also started to glitch for me a few hours ago. I can still access it, but I can't load posts and keep getting the notification that I'm "rate limited". I guess they're trying to push people into paid subscriptions. :dry:

Hide contents

Hide contents

So disappointing for so many reasons

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Honestly, I am really very frustrated about this :cursing:   All our Fanyus threads on twitter:sad4:

Update to the increase of the rate limits

Spoiler

"In an update, he said rate limits would soon increase to 8,000 for verified users, 800 for unverified and 400 for new unverified."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/thousands-users-report-problems-accessing-twitter-met-rate-limit-excee-rcna92188