27 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

First of all a BIG  :thanks: to you ALL the fanyus for allowing me to admire this multitude of fanart of ALL kinds :loveshower:

On this one, my eyes went to the top left and read the word (finally the end) CALVADOS which is a French alcohol made from Normandy apples and I tasted it in the form of a "duck" (be careful not to think of the animal) and I do not know the origin of this expression  :shrug: which is a sugar dipped in Calva (abbreviation of Calvados)  and Guana would have made a chocolate with that? but with moderation, because it titles at 50° and then it would be  :dizzy2:

https://drinkcalvados.com/decouvrir/histoire-du-calvados/ 

42 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

First of all a BIG  :thanks: to you ALL the fanyus for allowing me to admire this multitude of fanart of ALL kinds :loveshower:

. . . . .

I second this, with honest gratitude, both to the creators of the fanart and to those who post them here :thanks:

4 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I greatly admire the talent and dedication of all Fanyus whose creations we may enjoy displayed here - but I have to admit that the drawings/paintings of "roselisa772" are at the top of my favs :clapping-smiley:

Guest turquoiseblue
9 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

On this one, my eyes went to the top left and read the word (finally the end) CALVADOS which is a French alcohol made from Normandy apples and I tasted it in the form of a "duck" (be careful not to think of the animal) and I do not know the origin of this expression  :shrug: which is a sugar dipped in Calva (abbreviation of Calvados)  and Guana would have made a chocolate with that? but with moderation, because it titles at 50° and then it would be  :dizzy2:

https://drinkcalvados.com/decouvrir/histoire-du-calvados/ 

It contains only 2.6% alcohol :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

DeETeJk.jpg

Translated with Google Lens :68271262:

Gus2lmk.jpg

5oVkk5U.jpg