June 26, 20224 yr 7 minutes ago, Chitsuki said: Hard to believe Shizuka is 40….. the water in Sendai…. holy water
June 26, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, Muffinator said: Trying to watch FaOI is a full time job. i know right, i can feel you i'm glad that the twitch stream is working for now
June 26, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, IceWings said: Why do people not like Stephane? Like his skating? Or in general? If it’s the latter, I’ve heard people not liking the way he dealt with Rika’s injury.
June 26, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, IceWings said: Why do people not like Stephane? Planty love his skating, but some have issues with e.g. his coaching (tho he's still one of the good ones in FS, but that'snot saying much)
June 26, 20224 yr Just now, Muffinator said: Does anyone have any idea when we will see Yuzu skate again? At the end lol. He’s the closer.
June 26, 20224 yr 4 minutes ago, Chitsuki said: Like his skating? Or in general? If it’s the latter, I’ve heard people not liking the way he dealt with Rika’s injury. Oh, that's right. I forgot about that.
June 26, 20224 yr Stephane's skating is wonderful though. Someone asked for Taisei's live performance? I, too, an becoming a fan. Spoiler
June 26, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, EisElle said: Planty love his skating, but some have issues with e.g. his coaching (tho he's still one of the good ones in FS, but that'snot saying much) I am guessing Shoma did not come to Faoi to support his coach?
Create an account or sign in to comment