Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

41 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hm, the eyes and the hair are different... Doesn't stop my heart so i don't think it's Yuzu....

Thank you so much! If that's him we're gonna be dead cactus on the spot!! Omg we're so dehydrated we're starting to see things... :smiley-laughing021:

But do you have any idea who this is? He got us fooled! 

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Thank you so much! If that's him we're gonna be dead cactus on the spot!! Omg we're so dehydrated we're starting to see things... :smiley-laughing021:

But do you have any idea who this is? He got us fooled! 

No idea haha

Why do I feel like I'm watching a Yuzu documentary by watching this caracal?

It explains the mechanics used by the caracal to land on its feet. I lose my sh*t at 2:43 when the narrator compared the motion to "a spinning ice skater". The hind leg of the caracal also surprisingly resemble a skater's leg when they open up from a jump. :smiley-laughing021:

This drought is bad for my mental health. I need Yuzu to save me! :10636614:

P.S. A caracal is somewhat a neko so the comparison is legit! 

8 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Guys, me and @OhYuzu. desperately need help. We don't know if it's the dehydrated cactus in us talking or what. Do you know who this is?

IS THIS YUZU!? OUR EYES ARE DECEIVING US... 

yup a side effect of being a dry cactus is deceiving our eyes :sadPooh:

7 hours ago, OhYuzu said:

My eyes needs some training. This drought is affecting me. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPu2Jm56J-FL51pOQAJ3E

MY mom bought a mini cactus yesterday (idk why, she has me at home) the guy who was selling them said that cacti need to be watered once a week.

We're really pushing our luck here...

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

@Hydroblade I see you changed your avatar :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Just watched the first episode :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

I'm alive bc MAGIC. My heart is alive again.

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

MY mom bought a mini cactus yesterday (idk why, she has me at home) the guy who was selling them said that cacti need to be watered once a week.

We're really pushing our luck here...

what about us, we get watered with no timing or none at all for two months.....

42 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

what about us, we get watered with no timing or none at all for two months.....

The cacti outside my city don't get watered for months(no raaaain) so I suppose they idk, get moisture from the air? I've seen a lot of dry cacti tho...

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The cacti outside my city don't get watered for months(no raaaain) so I suppose they idk, get moisture from the air? I've seen a lot of dry cacti tho...

Aren't you supposed to like spray them with water or something? idk at least that's what I've got out of watching Yuzu put together that plant terrarium thingy :laughing:

Figure skating talks again.

Mom: Stop complaining about Nathan's new haircut and costumes and show me it already! 

*While waiting the free* He is handsome and looks masculine! And here is a good combo! *silence* but maybe he needs to change his choreographer...

Me: Yes, isn't this program a bit empty?

Mom: No, look, he is doing something with arms! And some foot moves!

Me: This is a stsq :facepalm:

*Meanwhile Tara tells something about Nathan's perfect landings and my father passes by with a cup of tea"

Dad: What a shaky landing!

Me: :thanks:

Me, sending a link for Nathan's free to a friend who was watching CoR free live with me but isn't really a figure skating fan (only Yuzu's :biggrin:).

Her answer: Wow, such an extreme minimalism! Is it really that guy that won over Yuzu? I only recognised him thanks to his shaky axel.

Me: :facepalm: Sorry, Nathan. 

15 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Figure skating talks again.

Mom: Stop complaining about Nathan's new haircut and costumes and show me it already! 

*While waiting the free* He is handsome and looks masculine! And here is a good combo! *silence* but maybe he needs to change his choreographer...

Me: Yes, isn't this program a bit empty?

Mom: No, look, he is doing something with arms! And some foot moves!

Me: This is a stsq :facepalm:

*Meanwhile Tara tells something about Nathan's perfect landings and my father passes by with a cup of tea"

Dad: What a shaky landing!

Me: :thanks:

Me, sending a link for Nathan's free to a friend who was watching CoR free live with me but isn't really a figure skating fan (only Yuzu's :biggrin:).

Her answer: Wow, such an extreme minimalism! Is it really that guy that won over Yuzu? I only recognised him thanks to his shaky axel.

Me: :facepalm: Sorry, Nathan. 

:rofl:

Apparently everyone in your life is a hateful fanyu who is threatened by Nathans great artistry and his VW beautiful costumes