Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

32 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Shortcut: blue gloves and socks!

Now I'm done with my toes... Well that was a lot faster than my hands.

I picked red roses because I have a thing for florals atm and someone was predicting Red Seimei... That and of course, in the words of Pedobird, Yuzuru is more beautiful than a rose🌹 I've, uh, made sure that my toenails don't outshine him during ACI?

16 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Lol I brought my nail art supplies with me because my Seimei Mani sucked and I didn't have time to do it again before coming to Canada 😂 I'll do it today haha, i was inspired by his skate guards so I'll do blue/black red/black gradient with the pentagram :biggrin:

I wish you better luck this time! :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I suck at nail art (or really just applying nail polish) as well, do you guys have any other good luck charms / little rituals you know or like to do?

One thing which is related to skating is that I have this charm, which I wear every day of the year.

It brings good luck! :biggrin:

54396182f99489c7ffe9e46dd8560afe.jpg

36 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I suck at nail art (or really just applying nail polish) as well, do you guys have any other good luck charms / little rituals you know or like to do?

I draw Yuzuru as a lucky charm, or I play his program's music, or really do anything that makes me happy so that I can send positive vibes to him <3 (and can also help me to sleep lol)

Guest turquoiseblue
13 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

One thing which is related to skating is that I have this charm, which I wear every day of the year.

It brings good luck! :biggrin:

54396182f99489c7ffe9e46dd8560afe.jpg

This is pretty :10636614:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I leave my country and the following things happen:

A dozen  people with no relation to each other were intoxicated near my city by drinking soda: it contained liquid meth. 

A 7.2 earthquake strikes Mexico City and everything is a mess.

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

liquid meth?! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:
how did that even happen?

I just googled it, jesus.. wasn't the earthquake the other week enough? :sadPooh:
I'm glad you're far away and safe from it at least, is your family ok? Hope all the satellites from mexico are safe..