Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

20 hours ago, MrPudding said:

why can't we have a drama free sport :14066882:

That's a big fat wish, that sadly is unlikely to come true.

Also it's been a REALLY long time since I've been on here so hi everyone! School and life got really busy but now I'm off for the summer until university starts for me. I graduated today! And in true Fanyu fashion, I shoehorned Yuzu into my speech for the closing remarks at the ceremony. 

50 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Also it's been a REALLY long time since I've been on here so hi everyone! School and life got really busy but now I'm off for the summer until university starts for me. I graduated today! And in true Fanyu fashion, I shoehorned Yuzu into my speech for the closing remarks at the ceremony. 

Congrats! :cheer: 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Congrats! :cheer: 

tysm! ngl it feels really nice to be back on here. Microsoft Edge on my new laptop is even properly giving me alerts on here so that's really helpful, esp when the alternative was having to constantly reload the page cuz your old laptop was a pos. 

5 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

tysm! ngl it feels really nice to be back on here. Microsoft Edge on my new laptop is even properly giving me alerts on here so that's really helpful, esp when the alternative was having to constantly reload the page cuz your old laptop was a pos. 

:laughing: I have a POS laptop too, I'm afraid PPOS is the only kind of POS I like. 

It's great that you have time to get watered properly with alll the Yuzu content. :D You can really enjoy it knowing that you graduated and can now relax without guilt, too. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

:laughing: I have a POS laptop too, I'm afraid PPOS is the only kind of POS I like. 

It's great that you have time to get watered properly with alll the Yuzu content. :D You can really enjoy it knowing that you graduated and can now relax without guilt, too. 

My previous laptop, on loan from the school I went to, had a processor from 2015 that maxed out CPU with 2 tabs open on google chrome and Spotify running and was frequently freezing. New laptop's got 8 gb of ram with a gen 7 i5-7200U processor, the best of the i5 processors, so CPU maxing out definitely shouldn't be an issue. 

Oh I've absolutely been enjoying the Yuzu content maybe a little more than I should. The good thing about my coursework was that the bulk of it in dual enrollment college courses ended in mid May so it just turned into "waking up to attend basic classes (since I attended an online school). I was definitely able to stay up to the asscrack of dawn to watch ice shows, which I was pretty thankful for even if it did absolutely slaughter my sleeping schedule. 

6 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Sleeping schedule. What's that, I don't even know anymore! :laughing: 

Yeah that's a really good question. My internal dictionary has virtually lost the meaning of it! 

Waking up at 3am on any day is always worth it to see Yuzu, or virtually anyone on Team Nippon and a handful of other skaters, skate. 

I legit bailed on going to one of my friend's graduation, turned down a ticket to go, cuz faoi kanazawa was earlier that day. i'm such a bad friend.

18 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Yeah that's a really good question. My internal dictionary has virtually lost the meaning of it! 

Waking up at 3am on any day is always worth it to see Yuzu, or virtually anyone on Team Nippon and a handful of other skaters, skate. 

I legit bailed on going to one of my friend's graduation, turned down a ticket to go, cuz faoi kanazawa was earlier that day. i'm such a bad friend.

Ouch, but I'm sure you made it up to her! 

9 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Ouch, but I'm sure you made it up to her! 

She actually doesn't know I did that, whoops. I didn't have a guaranteed ticket to the ceremony so it was up in the air whethet I'd get to go so. What she doesn't know won't hurt her? When i told her i didn't know if I'd get to go she wasn't hurt by it so all's good. 

14 hours ago, ClarissaH said:

Congratulations, fellow First Pancake! Have a Yuzuru and a Pooh!

:POOH: :joy:

On 6/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, Hydroblade said:

I can think of five things that will help stretch the plot for at least two seasons:headdesk2:

Hide contents

also did i mention he's super competitive, emotional, intense, charismatic, kind and also a dancer who has performed abroad and loves being on stage... i guess i do have a type:peekapooh:

Oh congrats! (I'm kind of late to this news - don't usually check this thread). 

Now here's the question that many would like to know...

Spoiler

What type are you? (perhaps all the competitive, emotional, intense, charismatic performer type click with a type that we're about to find out... :pouty:

And hey, don't feel bad about the sitcoms. My life used to be like that, and it has been superstable for the last... 9 years. Sometimes we're too stable, it makes me miss the dramas. So just enjoy the wildin' while you can. :)