The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Just woke up. Put it on as soon as I could move my arm.

Now I’m sobbing like crazy. I can’t :cry:

Same, but without the sobbing😉. I feel all warm and smiley right now. 

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I definitely enjoyed this more than "The Planet". I'm disappointed that there was no music video or subtitles for it but I guess I understand. Hopefully they'll add subtitles later.

Pretty sure we will get a recorded live performance of the song😊. And yes to the subtitle.

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg :O

What does this mean?  We know that they all 7 can't be in the same place at the same time until Hobi is at 100 days in.  Maybe - and this is unlikely - they shot something when Jin was home after his 100 days and they were all together (?).  More likely shot before the first enlistment.  I can almost see the line up and who will be sitting where,-

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Another translation of Take Two - 

And they are on the national news (kind of national as it';s in English).

Thats a nice news report. But did you notice how they said they are currently taking a break on hiatus but didn't mention why!?!🤨 A bit strange, it's not like it's a secret....

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg :O

Told you:coolio:. Of course our boys give us a live version of the song and probably some more.

My guess: 20min mini concert.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower:

LOL, when you know that they are really good friends, this is kinda funny😂

1 hour ago, barbara said:

What does this mean?  We know that they all 7 can't be in the same place at the same time until Hobi is at 100 days in.  Maybe - and this is unlikely - they shot something when Jin was home after his 100 days and they were all together (?).  More likely shot before the first enlistment.  I can almost see the line up and who will be sitting where,-

Everything we will see in the next year must be pre-recorded and it makes me respect them so so much.

They must have been insanely busy the months before Jin left. Preparing for the Busan show, pre-recording everything to keep us well fed through the enlistment time, getting proof out....they do so much for us🥹

In regards to the news report - I thought it a bit odd they didn't mention the "why" of the hiatus, but I also suspect it's reasonably well known about their mandatory military service (bolds as a statement by me....).  They have also covered when Jin and Hobi went in - 

1) Haven't watched it yet, but Jins Suchwitae episode is out! (but will watch in a moment:wink2:)

Edit: Just finished it

:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg::SunFace::10742289::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: :roll:, I think this sums it up😂😉

2) Do we have some chart/sales data for take two? The view count on youtube is incredible low. I would have expected Army to stream it like crazy:think:.....

3) This is such a cool performance, hope there will be a dance practice video of it. So well done:loveeyes:

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

1) Haven't watched it yet, but Jins Suchwitae episode is out! (but will watch in a moment:wink2:)

:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg::SunFace::10742289::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: :roll:, I think this sums it up😂😉

2) Do we have some chart/sales data for take two? The view count on youtube is incredible low. I would have expected Army to stream it like crazy:think:.....

3) This is such a cool performance, hope there will be a dance practice video of it. So well done:loveeyes:

The Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes numbers I see reported on Twitter are all really incredibly good. I think the YT numbers are low because it's only an audio track with cover art, not an MV

18 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Spoiler

Hobi's appearance was the candy in the top of the cake! Namjoon was missing and the hyung line would've been complete. I loved this episode.

:heart::loveshower::heart: