The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower:

I'd wear that jacket - totally my preferred style. It looks way too warm for a late spring day in South Korea, though. 

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The Army who gave him the private tour posted about this just a bit before his post. It was all so sweet!

I think thry're just super proud of all the world-leading Korean things they get to represent. Plus, the Galaxy cameras really do rock. 

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

He sticks out and not only because of his height, but all the others have really round faces....

So happy for her and so sweet what she shares🥰. Still haven't been to potterworld (because: ✈️️, 🚅🌊️, ⛴️...complicated), but I will go. I will get my sweet behind into a plane and go. All of m. Potter girls have been multiple times, I want to experience it as well💪.

Keep working on it! Once you get over fear of flying, the world will open up. You'll be so grateful to yourself that you did it. 

17 minutes ago, barbara said:

OMG - that lucky lucky girl.  And I'd never have though Jimin Slytherin.  He's too gentle and sweet.  But I love that this is something he wanted to do.  It demonstrates the cutie boy that's still a part of him.  Reminds me a little of when they went to "the North Pole" but much better.

Report on Proof - the Exhibition.  Do not waste your money.  It was $50 each and the security/guides were just nasty and hadn't a clue why anyone was there.  Cameras and taking any photos or videos totally verboten.  It was basically photos. Lots.  Beautiful, glossy, colorful photos - bot almost nothing we haven't seen in photobooks and all the pictures, etc., that come in every album.  There were three (maybe four?) photo ops that people were waiting at least 8-10 minutes for.  We bypassed all but the final one because the time was limited that we could be in there.  The last photo op was in front of a super large BTS symbol and no line (most people hadn't gotten that far yet....) so we had the person take our photo in front of it.  Evidently, she didn't have a clue how to frame a photo or have it be remotely straight or include the whole BTS symbol. I really don't think there are any (and she did seem to take tons, "live") worth sharing but I'll check later.  The best photos were the selfies Chris took before we even got in the queue to go in.  The anticipation.  The excitement!  SO disappointing....

And the "exclusive" merch was in a shop across the street.  All Hybe pricey but all really inferior quality to what we've gotten on Weverse.  Thin fabric Tees for $45.  Bucket hats - $45.  Hoodies -just junkie - for $90.

So, if it comes to your town or city, I suggest you miss it.

Sounds like the Vegas PtD exhibit, only not as fun. 

Such a dearth of BTS news :weeping:.  Going to TXT with Chris tonight since the girlfriend had to be out of town and I couldn't sell the damn platinum priced tickets anyway.  Have to remember that MOA can be insane, too, and I am going to enjoy the show (though I did not bring my decibel reducing earplugs because I wasn't going to attend - and I sold far better seats, and I regret that now, but have to let it go....)

Do we know, anyone know, if TXT has something similar to BTS for #to_member for their feed?  I was going to ask Soobin to wish me a Happy Birthday because I'll be the oldest MOA in the stadium.....

On 5/27/2023 at 7:07 PM, barbara said:

Report on Proof - the Exhibition.  Do not waste your money.  It was $50 each and the security/guides were just nasty and hadn't a clue why anyone was there.  Cameras and taking any photos or videos totally verboten.  It was basically photos. Lots.  Beautiful, glossy, colorful photos - bot almost nothing we haven't seen in photobooks and all the pictures, etc., that come in every album.  There were three (maybe four?) photo ops that people were waiting at least 8-10 minutes for.  We bypassed all but the final one because the time was limited that we could be in there.  The last photo op was in front of a super large BTS symbol and no line (most people hadn't gotten that far yet....) so we had the person take our photo in front of it.  Evidently, she didn't have a clue how to frame a photo or have it be remotely straight or include the whole BTS symbol. I really don't think there are any (and she did seem to take tons, "live") worth sharing but I'll check later.  The best photos were the selfies Chris took before we even got in the queue to go in.  The anticipation.  The excitement!  SO disappointing....

And the "exclusive" merch was in a shop across the street.  All Hybe pricey but all really inferior quality to what we've gotten on Weverse.  Thin fabric Tees for $45.  Bucket hats - $45.  Hoodies -just junkie - for $90.

Yeah....that sounds a bit disappointing🫤

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Such a dearth of BTS news :weeping:.  Going to TXT with Chris tonight since the girlfriend had to be out of town and I couldn't sell the damn platinum priced tickets anyway.  Have to remember that MOA can be insane, too, and I am going to enjoy the show (though I did not bring my decibel reducing earplugs because I wasn't going to attend - and I sold far better seats, and I regret that now, but have to let it go....)

Practice your barking😜.

But first of all, I wish you a happy birthday💜 and second, an amazing and fun concert😁.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Do we know, anyone know, if TXT has something similar to BTS for #to_member for their feed?  I was going to ask Soobin to wish me a Happy Birthday because I'll be the oldest MOA in the stadium.....

Its the same as with Bts, #to_Soobin.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Yeah....that sounds a bit disappointing🫤

Practice your barking😜.

But first of all, I wish you a happy birthday💜 and second, an amazing and fun concert😁.

Its the same as with Bts, #to_Soobin.

I sent a message to Soobin and to the group and each member using the #to_ and said it is my birthday and I'll be the oldest MOA there and to maybe say Happy Birthday to me.  I think they would do that, but only if they even get those messages.  It was way before soundcheck and I presume that after soundcheck is all preparation for the concert.  Not holding my breath -and I know they do the same thing as BTS with lots of talking at the end, so...maybe.  

Thanks for the birthday wishes.  Very low key so far but happy to have time with my son.

And the exhibition could almost not have been more disappointing. 

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae blessed us today with one of his 3 min long weverse live. lol He looks amazing in the morning, too, ofc! :love:

:10636614:

He started this DURING the TXT concert ----which was nearly three hours of awesome.

On 5/28/2023 at 12:07 AM, barbara said:

OMG - that lucky lucky girl.  And I'd never have though Jimin Slytherin.  He's too gentle and sweet.  But I love that this is something he wanted to do.  It demonstrates the cutie boy that's still a part of him.  Reminds me a little of when they went to "the North Pole" but much better.

Wow that sucks to hear you got such a bad experience. I think the people working the exhibit affect your experience a lot. Mine was a great one. I went during the very first time slot of the first day. Staffs were very nice. They took pics for us at all photo ops. The pictures were beautiful in HD and big sizes. I loved them!!! And just right before the last BTS photo op was a wall with screens showing their unreleased practice dances. We spent probably 20 to 30 mins there watching every single ones. A few stopped to watch with us too. It was really fun and full of memories of hard work. There was a practice video of 21st century girls too! The security guy at that post was asking us which one was the leader, the youngest, oldest and so on. He was surprised to find out there were rappers. Then we showed him Hobi, the dance eader. He was impressed that they wrote most of their songs. And some girl even gace him a freebie rubber bracelet that says Suga tour 2023. I got one too! The store is a total scam tho. So expensive and not worth it. They have the original Proof exhibit merch too but a lot more expensive than SK prices. And they didn't give you random draw pc 😕

Ahhhh KTH1 is coming and I am shaking in anticipation!!!!!! He's gonna send me to my knees I just know it!!!! :13877886:

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Wow that sucks to hear you got such a bad experience. I think the people working the exhibit affect your experience a lot. Mine was a great one. I went during the very first time slot of the first day. Staffs were very nice. They took pics for us at all photo ops. The pictures were beautiful in HD and big sizes. I loved them!!! And just right before the last BTS photo op was a wall with screens showing their unreleased practice dances. We spent probably 20 to 30 mins there watching every single ones. A few stopped to watch with us too. It was really fun and full of memories of hard work. There was a practice video of 21st century girls too! The security guy at that post was asking us which one was the leader, the youngest, oldest and so on. He was surprised to find out there were rappers. Then we showed him Hobi, the dance eader. He was impressed that they wrote most of their songs. And some girl even gace him a freebie rubber bracelet that says Suga tour 2023. I got one too! The store is a total scam tho. So expensive and not worth it. They have the original Proof exhibit merch too but a lot more expensive than SK prices. And they didn't give you random draw pc 😕

Ahhhh KTH1 is coming and I am shaking in anticipation!!!!!! He's gonna send me to my knees I just know it!!!! :13877886:

There was nothing beyond still (though beautiful) photos at the LA exhibit.  No videos of dance practices.  That would have been cool. And there wouldn;t have been time to watch them over and over anyway. We did the last photo op (and i don't think a single one is any good at all and only one has the entire BTS symbol, so we'd have seen if they had video screens.  The first photo ops had 15-20 people lined up.  By-pass!

And zero original Proof merch at all - though you could scan a code to order the deluxe (metal, 25 pound ,crazy expensive) special edition.  T-shirts and hoodies - one variety of a verse from Run BTS on the back and a BTS symbol on the front. The other just had a BTS symbol.  I wonder if they just ran out of any actual Proof merch.  I'd have gone for a t-shirt (if it had quality.) :weeping:

Chris, when he went to the men's room last night, stopped at the merch table in the stadium (no fans around) and wanted to get me a t-shirt but they wouldn't let him touch one  He wanted to make sure they were thicker and were good fabric.  Wouldn't let him even touch.  It's okay - would be fun, but I have so much BTS merch..

He cannot get over how much he loved the concert and TXT (though a couple of songs he thinks are silly - like Ice Cream - I agree).

I am so glad we went and look forward to their return.  I guess they have Weverse Con and Lollapalooza and some Japanese dates - but since they sang a new, unreleased song, I think a new EP will come out soon after that.  And then, maybe , another tour...(?)

And I'll believe a Tae album is on it's way when there is an announcement - he is such a tease.