The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

If one of his brands, clearly Dior - but who knows. 

Also - Lisa (BP) in the photo with Tae, etc., clearly has had "work" done.  Not that it hasn't been rumored for years that k-pop stars do have work done, and I continue to believe our guys haven't but still.....

On 5/22/2023 at 4:12 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

I know this is themed with their Dark Blood webcomic, but still - they're really leaning into the whole dark sensuality/vampire thing, aren't they? Considering they still have a literal kid (Ni-ki) on the team...

I think its still more tame than fever MV😅.....and Ni-ki is now 17teen, so a bit better at least🤷🏼‍♀️

On 5/22/2023 at 4:52 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

So adorable! I would love to get one.

Same😍🤩

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Damn, he looks amazing:10636614:. Nearly didn't recognize Lisa with the long brown haired wig.

52 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I think its still more tame than fever MV😅.....and Ni-ki is now 17teen, so a bit better at least🤷🏼‍♀️

Same😍🤩

Damn, he looks amazing:10636614:. Nearly didn't recognize Lisa with the long brown haired wig.

I am so bad at knowing when someone is wearing a wig.  Since he won't be walking the red carpet, is he just wandering around being a brand ambassador, looking gorgeous, or will he be out of there soon?

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

think its still more tame than fever MV😅.....and Ni-ki is now 17teen, so a bit better at least🤷🏼‍♀️

The funniest part is that he's actually the most sultry-looking one in this MV!

20 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

True, but the issue here is that these raffles are presented as random draws, where everyone entered gets an equal chance to win. If that's actually not the case, then Weverse or Hybe or whoever, are really  committing a kind of fraud by lying to participants about the odds.

It's per entry so it's more correct to say every entry has a fair chance to win the random draw. And by probability if one has 200-300x more entries than others then they are that many more times likely to win. So there was no fraud there.

That's how people have been winning fansign events since those kinds of events started. Or any kind of lottery for that matters. 

9 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Nearly didn't recognize Lisa with the long brown haired wig.

I still don't recognize her despite knowing that is Lisa now. Without the bang I feel like her whole face structure just changed. Fascinating. Anyhow I like Lisa w bang much better. 

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I am so bad at knowing when someone is wearing a wig.  Since he won't be walking the red carpet, is he just wandering around being a brand ambassador, looking gorgeous, or will he be out of there soon?

I need him to post a few more photo dumps. He's too gorgeous to not be appreciated by the whole world. 

52 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It didn't hit how much I miss him until I woke up to his sunshine smile. Got me so emotional first thing in the day 🥹🥹🥹

From now on IG won't feel so deserted anymore cuz he's back to pepper his love and emojis on the members' posts now UwU

Jimin's FACE thanks to translation 

14 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

It didn't hit how much I miss him until I woke up to his sunshine smile. Got me so emotional first thing in the day 🥹🥹🥹

Same! Only in my case, the middle of the night, at work. His smile turned my whole mood around

9 hours ago, barbara said:

I only know it, because I watched the blog video from her Celine Paris stint😉. She was wearing a wig or extensions there as well, as her hair is really damaged through all the coloring and was max. shoulder length (she showed it to the camera).

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The funniest part is that he's actually the most sultry-looking one in this MV!

I think Jake earns this titel for the MV😉

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awwww! :animated-smileys-angels-151:

What a nice thing to wake up to🥰