The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Off topic:

One of the members from One Direction died in Buenos Aires just now. Liam, I think?

This is so sad.....

3 hours ago, barbara said:

They genuinely really care so much about each other. (Wow -- Jin looks amazing!)    I am picturing them all tonight catching up with each other and being happy totgetther,

I think the same, them getting dinner together and I kind of hope we get a picture, even if it's just Jin, Hobi and then the hands of the other members.

But honestly, I was a bit surprised at first that only Jin was there.

And Hobi getting out and 1min later doing an interview was kind of crazy. They didn't do that with Jin, right?

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:122fs329172::loveshower::smiley-happy105::woop::loveshower:

His SMILE:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:,so good to see it again💜😃🍀🥳

21 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Aww, I had to go to sleep as soon as the livestream ended. I was too tired to stay up and wait for the live which is good because it ended up happening around 4am here. 

Guess what happened.....

I woke up 90min after falling asleep because of a shitty dream and needed something to get it out of my head. Best way to do it, staring at these two stupid glass doors. I opend a stream with sound, for some white noise background. Was just falling asleep again as everyone suddenly goes whooo/ahhhh. And that's how I happened to see Hobi leaving the military in real time😎😂, lol.

21 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm gonna go and watch his live during my lunch. Did he laugh? I missed his laugh the most...

Same, hope subs will be up by then....