The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

16 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Well, livestreams are up already :drink2:

Of course.  The media is at Incheon hours before any members show up. Like four hours to catch 90 seconds.  As it is presently 4:17 am in Seoul, I think we can relax for at least a couple of hours. If, for some reason, Hobi is given some sort of special release time to avoid the crowds (too late, Hobi), I wouldn't think any release would be before sunrise.

I'd say that 8 am there would be the earliest possible time - and he's going to want to say goodbye to all his buddies there, as Jin did, so, for me 9:30 or 10 am would be the earliest.  The soldiers on the base, as Jin pointed out in his Live celebrating Jimin's birthday, will have roll call and probably eat.

My stomach is all butterflies. Now 4:23 am.  Probably still asleep over there -

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

But yeah, that release schedule seems to be poor planning from the outset... is there not much crossover between TXT and Enhypen fans? We know that there's a lot of TXT/Jin crossover fans.

Not sure about crossover, but the fandoms are normally friendly with each other. Heeseung nearly debuted in Txt and is still close with Beomgyu, Taehyun adores Jungwon.

I think more Army's might be also Moa's then Moa's are Engen's🤔

(and if someone reads this without having any idea about kpop, it must spound sooo confusing😂)

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Well, livestreams are up already :drink2:

Starting the livestream in the middle of the night is kinda stupid. There is protocol guys, he won't sneak out at 5am🙄.

Well, I'm looking forward to see the important footage after I woke up😉.

50 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Of course they will.

If one of them isn't going it won't be because he doesn't want to go, but because he wasn't allowed to go.

46 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Of course they will.

If K-Media was really on the ball here,, they'd have cameras outside Jimin/JK's base and Namjoon and Tae's locations.  Or - this is possible, if they can go to Hobi's discharge, they may all will start at Hybe headquarters and head out in several of those big vehicles

11 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

:LOL:

......don't know what you mean:coolio::wink2:

Hide contents

We have great taste😜

We do have brilliant taste.  None better.

Okay - officially from Korea Dispatch and a separate TV station that (some will start broadcasting at 7 am) Hobi will be discharged at 9 am KST.  No way of knowing if that means he'll be walking out of the gates or if vehicles will be going in.  This is a different base than Jin's so the set up is likely different, but I suspect that he'll be the first one appearing.  There must be some agreement with the media..... and it would be so incredibly rude to have all of the guys who are being discharged today have to exit at the same time as Hobi.

44 minutes ago, barbara said:

@Faithyu  I think that anyone trying to follow any of our posts would be confused.  We are simply not normal.

42 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

:LOL:

......don't know what you mean:coolio::wink2:

Hide contents

We have great taste😜

We stan 7 normal boys from Korea, of course we're normal too :shrug:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jin has writing credits in 4/6 songs. I'm thinking that the title track might be all English since Jin didn't write that one. Looks like Hybe is looking for a global/gen pub audience for this album. Here's hoping that Jin gets that global support and is happy with his reception :fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

If one of them isn't going it won't be because he doesn't want to go, but because he wasn't allowed to go.

I'm guessing Suga won't be greeting Hobi at the gate due to societal expectations. I'm so excited for Suga, Jin, and Hobi that they get to see each other regularly now.

46 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Off topic:

One of the members from One Direction died in Buenos Aires just now. Liam, I think?

aw damn... only 31. So sad. Looks like he fell off a 3rd floor balcony. This article says that he was likely under the influence at the time so hopefully it was a tragic accident rather than a suicide, which seems less likely since people can survive off of 3rd floor falls. I know the end result is the same but it's even sadder if he were also miserable

https://apnews.com/article/liam-payne-dies-one-direction-6b7893a56e0d8701096775f611399dd8