The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I remember once seeing some people playing a demo game of a tiny tan simulation where one played their manager, but never spotted the game in the app store🤔. Does anyone know something about this?

I had that! It was a beta test version and after a year or so, they pulled it. I really liked it, so I was sad to see it go. 

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

By the way I feel sick to my stomache after watching a snipped with eng subs of Hannis hearing.....the new ceo was like bowing to hear (ceo: i believe her and feel so sorry that we haven't done more, but I tried my best investigating it.....h:no, you didn't, I feel so bullied). What the freaking heck is that strategy? This sounds like ador just opened the chance for nj to leave because of a bullying case.

And all because she wasn't greated back in an elevator by a higher up and the makeup room story, wow.....i feel like they have their own reality🤯.

The person they put it as the ADOR CEO doesn't seem tough enough for the job, tbh. And Hanni is a manipulative lying little piece of work

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It's good that it caught on with some of the general public, but it debuted at #90 on Spotify and dropped off that chart the next two days. That's absolutely awful for a BTS song. People are putting "maybe" one copy on their playlists. The MV is still at 5.1 M after 4 days - and I know we love to blame Youtube, but it magically works better for the ML. The performance on itunes is mostly the work of solos who are buying over and over every day.

Consider the kind of song Super Tuna is - its essentially an in-joke between Jin and ARMY. I think expectations for huge chart success are unrealistic. There's no way in heck it's going to get radio spins except in SK, for example. And I think a lot of people have given up on Spotify. I know I'm streaming more on Apple now, just because it carries more weight for the BB charts.

As for hyung line (more like rap line) charting vs maknae line charting... the maknae line put out more mainstream stuff. A hip-hop or rap song, by any artist, is always going to have a harder time on the Hot 100 than a pop, dance, or rock song. So even if all the ARMY streamers turn up equally for both, the vocal line's stuff is going to attract more listeners from the general public.  And that will cause a difference in the numbers. 

If Jin were to crank out a Michael Bolton-style power ballad in English, which I sincerely hope he doesn't because power ballads 🤮, he'd win everything, IMO. 

Jin is a mystery when it comes to what his musical tastes really are.  He just seems to me to be a group guy rather than a solo artist (not that Epiphany isn't one of my favorites.)   And they are kind of past "the charts matter" but it does make them happy when something hits #1.

Hanni makes me both nauseous and livid at the same time.  The ador CEO may be trying to placate her.  NJ will still keep trying to tear down ador and Hybe.  I don't understand the point of those hearings anyway. 

I wondered which of Hobi's songs would be the one his stans would be pushing in hopes he could be the 7th to achieve #1 on Itunes (or whatever it is they're shooting for.)

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The solar system seems to love our Tannies. We get a mini-moon for Jin's debut album and a Solar Max Phase for Hobi's discharge

More1  I actually had to post this to twitter just so I could post it here - There's also a celestial wonder happening for Hobi's return.  A comet and planet alignment -

20 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The person they put it as the ADOR CEO doesn't seem tough enough for the job, tbh. And Hanni is a manipulative lying little piece of work

I think she isn't even "lying", but really feels like they have been mistreated and such, she believes and feels it. That is way worse then her just lying about it in my opinion.....

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

🔥🔥🔥

At least there is room for it......have you seen the comeback date of enhypen? What are they thinking?! They put them inbetween txt and Jin🤯. So, Txt gets 6 days before enhypen gets also 6 days and then there will be Jin. Couldn't they have put enhypen after Jin......sigh......

14 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I think she isn't even "lying", but really feels like they have been mistreated and such, she believes and feels it. That is way worse then her just lying about it in my opinion.....

Yes, there seems to be a lot of narcissistic tendencies in that whole group. 

14 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

At least there is room for it......have you seen the comeback date of enhypen? What are they thinking?! They put them inbetween txt and Jin🤯. So, Txt gets 6 days before enhypen gets also 6 days and then there will be Jin. Couldn't they have put enhypen after Jin......sigh......

Honestly, I was thinking that it would be good to push even Jin's debut back a bit since the fandom is so focused on Jimin right now. To be fair, there was no way they could have anticipated that they would still need to let "Who" ride out its success, but I think the biggest mistake of Chapter 2 and Kpop in general, is they don't allow enough breathing space. I understand that they want to keep momentum going, but when something has unexpected longevity, they need to make adjustments. 

But yeah, that release schedule seems to be poor planning from the outset... is there not much crossover between TXT and Enhypen fans? We know that there's a lot of TXT/Jin crossover fans.

12 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I should think "wow😃, nice", but my first thought was "ugh🤢, sm entertainment"......

other Kpop talk

Spoiler

Did you hear that SM copy right struck Jennie's "Mantra" video? They got it removed for a day or so. The fact that it went back up so quickly makes me think that it shows that this was just dirty tactics

And poor Seunghan getting dismissed after all his hard work over the audacity to have a personal life in his pre-debut years is so sad

and just for giggles:

18 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Argh. Fans of all 3 are going to be BUSY! 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Argh. Fans of all 3 are going to be BUSY! 

This is going to require almost continual reworking of playlists.  I'm not sure what level of crossover fandoms there are but would also agree that TXT and Jin share - but Jin, I hope, will get the full "ARMY" response to his album release.  There may be fewer Jin stans than some of the TXT members, but I really hope he takes #1, at least for a few weeks.  Jimin and Who will still feature prominently on anyones playlists.

According to @Whoopiewoop, Hobi should be getting out att roughly the same time that Jin did, so probably at 9 or 10 Korea time.  Setting my alarm so I can watch the live coverage of it...  I could be wrong on the timing..