The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Has anyone else seen the story that apparently the men in Jimin's unit, held some kind of ceremony at the base on his birthday and Jimin's mom was invited - and they all kowtowed to her to honour her for raising such a son? Which is a deep and unusual honour, not often used. 

I can only find the story from one source and it's a Jimin solo account so I'm wondering if it's true.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Maybe he did it to support Yoongi...

Hmm.....but no one talks about the case anymore (and haleluja to that🙏). Or did someone put it up again?

And happy to see Namjoon getting the nomination in hiphop category😊

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Has anyone else seen the story that apparently the men in Jimin's unit, held some kind of ceremony at the base on his birthday and Jimin's mom was invited - and they all kowtowed to her to honour her for raising such a son? Which is a deep and unusual honour, not often used. 

I can only find the story from one source and it's a Jimin solo account so I'm wondering if it's true.

Nope, haven't heard anything about it🤷🏼‍♀️

And this nomination will most likely turn into a minefield/fanwar.

LeSserafim and Illit and NJ (and how do they measure best choreography? My guess it’s about who's challenge was the most famous, otherwise some of these nominations make no sense)

38 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Hmm.....but no one talks about the case anymore (and haleluja to that🙏). Or did someone put it up again?

There's concern that Korean antis (?) will pick it back up after what happened to one of the members of Riize who basically left the group after it got out that he dated a girl during his pre-debut time. Something about smoking as well. Ridiculous.

They sent dozens of funeral wreaths to SM's building demanding he leave.

Some Korean fans (unfortunately the loudest) need a reality pill in the shape of a really hard slap across the face. 

There is also talk that more bots are popping up on Twt demanding Yoongi to leave (I haven't seen them though, must be on the Korean side) and they blame the witch and her goons just to tarnish BTS' image even more.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

There's concern that Korean antis (?) will pick it back up after what happened to one of the members of Riize who basically left the group after it got out that he dated a girl during his pre-debut time. Something about smoking as well. Ridiculous.

They sent dozens of funeral wreaths to SM's building demanding he leave.

But that dating scandal (what a stupid thing to call a boy dating a girl called a scandal) was right after debut so they had him on hiatus till now. Three days ago they announced that he will be back joining the group and now they say he left?! What the heck happened in these two days to do a 180 and say, "no, sorry, he leaves the group".... 

Crazy.....

Some Korean fans (unfortunately the loudest) need a reality pill in the shape of a really hard slap across the face. 

Agree. These actions are soooo crazy🤯. I mean, I would find a million better ways to spend my money and even if I were out of ideas i wouldn't do it.

There is also talk that more bots are popping up on Twt demanding Yoongi to leave (I haven't seen them though, must be on the Korean side) and they blame the witch and her goons just to tarnish BTS' image even more.

And if Yoongi's "scandal" pulls up again, pretty sure it will be through mhj sponsored bots😑

And isn't it interesting how one doesn't hear anything about the sexual harassment case from this nct guy? This is such a corrput media they have.

This worries me so much. Their solo fans are so nasty to each other that it's going to pollute the whole fandom :cry:

I know what you mean and yes, it will most likely be ugly, just remember last year😒.

Armys should just be clear headed and say let's vote for JK in category a and for Jimin in category b. This way everyone gets the chance of an award.

And I don't think they will get it (sadly), but I'm so proud of TXT's album of the year nomination.

Edit:

Just listened to the new svt album and am surprised. Other then the titel track, which I find nice but am not crazy over it, i don't really like any of the other songs. That's a new one for me. I think the worst count they had for a minialbum was 3 i loved and 3 not so much. But one out of six is new.

I'm happy to see Illit nominated (bye bye nj).

I am so glad the members received all the well deserved nominations but it's almost sad that they are pitted against each other.  Oddly. I think the "dance" in Who is better than SNTY, but, yes, it's going to be the solo stans skewing the votes on all of these.  It would be ideal for all to get an award, but based on sales and streams and popularity, Lost -- which should win over and over - probably won't.

Five of them as Fan Choice Male?  Is this rank choice?  

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

in a "band" sound? as in marching band? tbh, I'm a little concerned, especially with how little support Super Tuna is getting.

Maybe "band" is losing something in translation?  And there really isn't too much surprise with Super Tuna numbers (though almost 5M views on YouTube and nearly 7M Spotify streams and being #1 on Itunes all over the place is not what anyone else would call a fail) since it's not really a new song.  It's as if he released it as a goof.  It's not a serious attempt at a music video.  I'll be hoping that there will be at least one great song on his album with watchable non-jokey MV.  I suspect any MV will be more a story/little film than one filled with dance moves.  I just don't see him feeling confident enough in his dancing to be out on his own with a dance mv.

So - this is thought provoking --