The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

15 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I know I shouldn't raise my delulu level, but part of me is starting to believe that "Lost" could win best music video at the Grammy's.  although that would be bittersweet since the Grammy wouldn't go to RM and he wouldn't even be allowed to properly celebrate it

The MV by itself really is a nice bit of filmmaking,  though. Do they still give Grammys for MVs? At this raye it could win an Oscar in one of the short film categories 

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

aw man... Jin deleted the original Super Tuna from Spotify. I normally do 20X of every version since it tends to be combined for charts. He really doesn't care about charting at all. 

He explained that in his live, that he would be removing the old version. 

On 10/10/2024 at 5:12 AM, Faithyu said:

So, I just had the most relaxed ticket pre-sale ever (3min waitroom time). It seems like one can no longer choose tickets during pre-sale on the seating map. You say what category you want and then you get one option. Thats it. You can take it or leave it. This time they told you where you would sit and I had downloaded the arena map, so I could check if I like it or not (thankfully I did).

This would be so much better than the all-out blood bath most seat sales are now. And I can see how it would help cut down on scalpers. 

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

aw man... Jin deleted the original Super Tuna from Spotify. I normally do 20X of every version since it tends to be combined for charts. He really doesn't care about charting at all. 

It really is a silly MV.  And the spoiler!  If his album is coming out late November, sales will not clash at all with TXT and puts a bit of a time frame on when Hobi might release something.  

And it's refreshing that he doesn't care about charting - at least with this song.

I haven't seen reliable subs on his live yet - and wonder, really, who has the best ones - but knew it had to be from a hotel (or someplace like that - there's a white message board on the wall...) in LA.

He'd said before he'd be home on the 11th.  Whatever his schedule is, he'd want to be home for Jimin's actual birthday and for Hobi's discharge.  Fingers crossed we get a new pic of OT7 after Hobi is home.....

8 minutes ago, barbara said:

I haven't seen reliable subs on his live yet - and wonder, really, who has the best ones - but knew it had to be from a hotel (or someplace like that - there's a white message board on the wall...) in LA.

He'd said before he'd be home on the 11th.  Whatever his schedule is, he'd want to be home for Jimin's actual birthday and for Hobi's discharge.  Fingers crossed we get a new pic of OT7 after Hobi is home.....

His live had live subs (and I was lucky enough to be able to watch 2/3 of his live😃), they probably want to polish them up before posting again, but they should be up soon.

Some stuff I've read lately that I do not at all agree with: some people say that Hybe did not promote Tae's solo work because mhj had been involved, and that she had been trying, through him, to encourage BTS to leave Hybe (which is partially believable but prettty much just rumor).  I don't recall Tae's MVs and album getting different treatment or promotion than anyone elses.  And 2: 'netizens", whoever they are, are angry with Hybe for NOT letting JK do the Super Bowl halftime show with Usher, instead of entering the military when he did.  This is just ridiculous.  If JK had wanted to delay his enlistment, that would have been his choice.  I know that there are some (not ARMY) who think JK should be a solo global pop star and were promoting him as such.  Jungkook entered the military with his best friend, while making an unspoken statement that he is BTS first and, while loving the limelight and the attention his solo work garnered, values his members, his work with BTS, and ARMY more than ambition to be a solo. End of rant.

This is funny.  

11 hours ago, barbara said:

Some stuff I've read lately that I do not at all agree with: some people say that Hybe did not promote Tae's solo work because mhj had been involved, and that she had been trying, through him, to encourage BTS to leave Hybe (which is partially believable but prettty much just rumor).  I don't recall Tae's MVs and album getting different treatment or promotion than anyone elses.  And 2: 'netizens", whoever they are, are angry with Hybe for NOT letting JK do the Super Bowl halftime show with Usher, instead of entering the military when he did.  This is just ridiculous.  If JK had wanted to delay his enlistment, that would have been his choice.  I know that there are some (not ARMY) who think JK should be a solo global pop star and were promoting him as such.  Jungkook entered the military with his best friend, while making an unspoken statement that he is BTS first and, while loving the limelight and the attention his solo work garnered, values his members, his work with BTS, and ARMY more than ambition to be a solo. End of rant.

This is funny.  

You're paying too much attention to what delusional and narcissistic solo stans are saying, girl. :68468287:

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

So, there were 1.3mil people watching Jin's weverse live......and yt is telling me the 2min supertuna mv only got 3mil views in 24h?!? Really???

I don't get it..... I know yt numbers are no longer that important, but still, I would expect it to at least reach around 5/6mil views.

There were 500,000 views in the first 26 minutes. Even if people taper off their streaming after a few hours, I was expecting something closer to 10 million. YT has been getting more and more weird about view counts