The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

@rockstaryuzu Not the band you're hoping for, but Coldplay is having concerts in Toronto and I hear that their ticket prices are dirt cheap compared to other artists. 

@barbara Jimin didn't beat JK's streaming record. Jimin's record is for Kpop "soloist". Seven is a duet

Seoullite TV did a review of Laneige cream skin toner that Jin is promoting.

I bought mine before this review - it has a lot of good reviews. it's advertised for all skin types but I read in a different review that it's best for dry skin, which is what I have, especially in the winter

https://www.instyle.com/laneige-cream-skin-toner-moisturizer-amazon-review-7253776

https://iamkellydriscoll.com/2019/07/22/laneige-cream-skin-refiner-review/

ETA: there's a pretty big sale on Laneige for Amazon prime days. I ordered another one and will either return the other one for the better price or keep them both if I love it

https://www.amazon.com/LANEIGE-Refillable-Moisturizer-Ceramides-Peptides/dp/B0CNJ7FXH4/ref=sr_1_1_pp?crid=MDCHH73OF01X&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.W3YUR2gAxeNToYKw8q9aCBFCzwIOIzruqx5eJ09fuN0cbZabfR_z6IiNBpm8CD3_YVskn1NVoHtV4PLqY6Px11dvCotcLh3lEcCZm4vWFCa5O3C1dcypLLidkg1KK6QY6v3-bHdGFyr4Z3FE1acXwm7v4DHaeZ9Lsq784EwiplxsVaNWk7vaJsnmsL-FXOt1kHddzu4NeY3pap4NIFISv47z-8lMZP2_lCfdh6Tu9USEpj4t1NvAe5OEGMKDQgF-tvOgbpRSzQn2zlsobm5y7WEGJFLFZVs46-ByQqV_-jc.U2LlvyWpo3rIN6bStrJtISLQrTxNCrVkvJBd6jj14Jw&dib_tag=se&keywords=laneige%2Bcream%2Bskin%2Btoner%2B%26%2Bmoisturizer&qid=1728442483&sprefix=laneige%2Bcream%2Bski%2Caps%2C165&sr=8-1&th=1

Asian Entertainment & Culture said that Suga is rumored to have helped save someone's life, although it's unclear if it was directly him or if he was assisting the person saving someone else. It was a passing comment in a much longer video that I was listening to at work so not sure where it is.

49 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

@rockstaryuzu Not the band you're hoping for, but Coldplay is having concerts in Toronto and I hear that their ticket prices are dirt cheap compared to other artists. 

@barbara Jimin didn't beat JK's streaming record. Jimin's record is for Kpop "soloist". Seven is a duet

Seoullite TV did a review of Laneige cream skin toner that Jin is promoting.

I bought mine before this review - it has a lot of good reviews. it's advertised for all skin types but I read in a different review that it's best for dry skin, which is what I have, especially in the winter

https://www.instyle.com/laneige-cream-skin-toner-moisturizer-amazon-review-7253776

https://iamkellydriscoll.com/2019/07/22/laneige-cream-skin-refiner-review/

ETA: there's a pretty big sale on Laneige for Amazon prime days. I ordered another one and will either return the other one for the better price or keep them both if I love it

https://www.amazon.com/LANEIGE-Refillable-Moisturizer-Ceramides-Peptides/dp/B0CNJ7FXH4/ref=sr_1_1_pp?crid=MDCHH73OF01X&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.W3YUR2gAxeNToYKw8q9aCBFCzwIOIzruqx5eJ09fuN0cbZabfR_z6IiNBpm8CD3_YVskn1NVoHtV4PLqY6Px11dvCotcLh3lEcCZm4vWFCa5O3C1dcypLLidkg1KK6QY6v3-bHdGFyr4Z3FE1acXwm7v4DHaeZ9Lsq784EwiplxsVaNWk7vaJsnmsL-FXOt1kHddzu4NeY3pap4NIFISv47z-8lMZP2_lCfdh6Tu9USEpj4t1NvAe5OEGMKDQgF-tvOgbpRSzQn2zlsobm5y7WEGJFLFZVs46-ByQqV_-jc.U2LlvyWpo3rIN6bStrJtISLQrTxNCrVkvJBd6jj14Jw&dib_tag=se&keywords=laneige%2Bcream%2Bskin%2Btoner%2B%26%2Bmoisturizer&qid=1728442483&sprefix=laneige%2Bcream%2Bski%2Caps%2C165&sr=8-1&th=1

Asian Entertainment & Culture said that Suga is rumored to have helped save someone's life, although it's unclear if it was directly him or if he was assisting the person saving someone else. It was a passing comment in a much longer video that I was listening to at work so not sure where it is.

I'll watch the Asian Ent video to see what she says about Yoongi. 

No surprise that this product has tea leaves in the ingredients. So many Korean skincare products do.  No actual toner, though.  Innisfree is produced on Jeju and uses mostly green tea (and I do like their mineral sunscreen that was less during the last Prime Days than it is in shops on Jeju).

I can't believe I'm taking skin care advice from a 31 year old genetically blessed Korean.

And @Old Cat Lady, I oddly don't think of the JK "duets" as duets.  I wouldn't listen to them if it wasn't JK.  He didn't need any help on Seven or 3D. (I just read that Seven was originally written for Justin Bieber - guess that would be from Scooter.)

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Yeah, I saw that. Once again, a international band touring  the "US & Canada" thinks two dates in Toronto counts as touring Canada 😩. I'll think about it. July is peak tourist season in Toronto but at least I wouldn't have to fly. It'd be more appealing if there was someone coming with...

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, I saw that. Once again, a international band touring  the "US & Canada" thinks two dates in Toronto counts as touring Canada 😩. I'll think about it. July is peak tourist season in Toronto but at least I wouldn't have to fly. It'd be more appealing if there was someone coming with...

It's my understanding that Coldplay makes quite a number of tickets super inexpensive.  It might be a contest-y type thing,, but they do want to accommodate fans who can't afford big prices.  

Yoongi is not confirmed tto be in the little clip of video of someone getting CPR, and his back anyway.  May have even been an exercise --

23 minutes ago, barbara said:

Yoongi is not confirmed tto be in the little clip of video of someone getting CPR,

I honestly don't understand people who see a collapsed person getting CPR and think it's the perfect thing to capture on film. Let people have their dignity ffs

:mad:......I just waited for 30min in the ticket line to get my Ateez concert ticket, was finally at number 87 and then, bam! Baxk to 3870!!!:animated-smileys-angry-041:.

I did NOT refresh the page!!! Grrrr.....

Regarding Yoongi:

I think it was just a rumor. It was security video footage (didn't watch the clip, because no, just no and even worse, because why would they publish this security footage), but I have no idea how someone can say while seeing someones back "oh, thats Yoongi"🤨....

And now I'm at 1490....fighting💪🍀

Edit: what the freaking heck🤬. 80min later I was at number 17! It it just jumped back to 2825! I'm so mad right now. Will try my luck at the pre-sale at a second ticket platform that opens tomorrow. What a bad joke.....

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

.I just waited for 30min in the ticket line to get my Ateez concert ticket, was finally at number 87 and then, bam! Baxk to 3870!!!:animated-smileys-angry-041:.

Oh that's so frustrating! That happened to me when I tried to get tickets to the Rugby World Cup in France (my mom wanted to go). It happened several times and finally I gave up. I hope you get in!

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

:mad:......I just waited for 30min in the ticket line to get my Ateez concert ticket, was finally at number 87 and then, bam! Baxk to 3870!!!:animated-smileys-angry-041:.

Regarding Yoongi:

I think it was just a rumor. It was security video footage (didn't watch the clip, because no, just no and even worse, because why would they publish this security footage), but I have no idea how someone can say while seeing someones back "oh, thats Yoongi"🤨....

And now I'm at 1490....fighting💪🍀

Edit: what the freaking heck🤬. 80min later I was at number 17! It it just jumped back to 2825! I'm so mad right now. Will try my luck at the pre-sale at a second ticket platform that opens tomorrow. What a bad joke.....

What is the vendor for these tickets?  Your experience is totally unacceptable.  After the tickets are all sold, I'd write them and let them know that you were bounced around like this.  There's something even more frustrating about this than being in a TM queue where it says more than 5000 people are ahead of you.

More praise for Lost -

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh that's so frustrating! That happened to me when I tried to get tickets to the Rugby World Cup in France (my mom wanted to go). It happened several times and finally I gave up. I hope you get in!

Thanks💜. Will try again tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

What is the vendor for these tickets?  Your experience is totally unacceptable.  After the tickets are all sold, I'd write them and let them know that you were bounced around like this.  There's something even more frustrating about this than being in a TM queue where it says more than 5000 people are ahead of you.

I just tried again with my mobile phone, 15min later I was in.....but couldn't select tickets through the seating map, cause there was no map available and I'm not buying blind😑. Yes, I want to go, but I'm not spending 180€ and not know if it's even a good seat!

This pre-sale is through a local vendor. The pre-sale on the large sites starts tomorrow. The prices are already out, so there shouldn't be any surprises. I will still go with eventim and not ticketmaster.

Maybe it's my suspicious nature, but I feel like that change to the MAMA criteria will be used as a way to make the awards way more manipulable. 

And I'll bet all my Weverse cash that ugly bunny group and their narcissistic 'mom' will be the first big beneficiaries of the change