The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

YESSS! A win for us!

Another post about that with some other info.  (and two about Jin...I wish I could find the 24-hour stuff on regular YouTube as the X post was blurry - including about The Astronaut, now that it's over 100M view!)

Hi ladies,

I've been a bit MIA lately. Probably will still be MIA for a while.

My company is laying off 20 people, including me so I will be out of a job by 6th of December. Had to take some time off to manage my anger and gather myself up again mentally.

They say not to talk about it until you're showing results but I'm here to ask for some help if you're active on Twitter and/or Tiktok.

I'm working on launching a small business, doing little homemade trinket trays and coaster sets that will be BTS album themed. I want to build an audience before the official "opening date", hence my request for help.

If you could retweet or quote this post I would be so thankful to you.

And if you have Tiktok, if you could give me a little follow and likes on my videos that would help me immensely as well  https://www.tiktok.com/@ouruniverseco?_t=8pRskKm73YG&_r=1 

12 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hi ladies,

I've been a bit MIA lately. Probably will still be MIA for a while.

My company is laying off 20 people, including me so I will be out of a job by 6th of December. Had to take some time off to manage my anger and gather myself up again mentally.

They say not to talk about it until you're showing results but I'm here to ask for some help if you're active on Twitter and/or Tiktok.

I'm working on launching a small business, doing little homemade trinket trays and coaster sets that will be BTS album themed. I want to build an audience before the official "opening date", hence my request for help.

If you could retweet or quote this post I would be so thankful to you.

And if you have Tiktok, if you could give me a little follow and likes on my videos that would help me immensely as well  https://www.tiktok.com/@ouruniverseco?_t=8pRskKm73YG&_r=1 

Re-tweeted.  Bummer about being laid off, but at least you have some warning....Didn't you just move to Manchester?  Was that for the job?  If so, I'd be doubly angry.

Two tweets : One showing support and one regarding the latest Run Jin (that was a part one....).  I still want those pajamas.

Jin is so generous..

I don't normally put much credence in "friend of a friend of a friend" rumors, but Jin was the only member that Colbert followed this summer

Did everyone see that BTS/Agust D swept the top 10 of the world digital song sales chart? ETA: oops. wrong Tweet. I could have sworn I saw one where there were 2 BTS songs and 8 Agust D songs

lol, why are all the BTS doppelgangers female? Kim Sarang doesn't look as much like Jin these days (looks like she might have gotten her nose "refined" and lost some baby fat in her cheeks) but young Kim Sarang looked like young Jin in drag

eta: a reminder of the other look -alikes. There's an actress that looks like RM as well but unfortunately I don't know her name. I didn't even hear about the Suga look alike until this article.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bts-female-look-alikes-girl/

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

This one looks so pretty! I wish I could go ☹️

@Whoopiewoop I'm very sorry to hear that you'll be out of a job soon - and especially at that time of year. Hopefully you'll find another job before then. 

I don't have TikTok, but I'll retweet. 

Thank you! 

It's been a rollercoaster with this job for almost 4 years. I think it was time to close this chapter and move on. I'm just mad at the timing because no one hires during christmas season here and our roles are being given to overseas workers that cost a fraction of what I earn in a month (Cyprus, Philippines).

The difficulty is added because I need to find a remote job since the average salary here in this town is far less than what I actually need. At least I have Amazon delivery to keep me afloat for a while.

That being said, I'm preparing some giveaways for the 18th to promote. We're travelling to Leeds where there's guaranteed more attendance than where I live lol

I hope we will be able to see Namjoon's docu someday. And not necessarily as VOD on weverse 😑 the notification felt like a joke at first when I read it

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Thank you! 

It's been a rollercoaster with this job for almost 4 years. I think it was time to close this chapter and move on. I'm just mad at the timing because no one hires during christmas season here and our roles are being given to overseas workers that cost a fraction of what I earn in a month (Cyprus, Philippines).

The difficulty is added because I need to find a remote job since the average salary here in this town is far less than what I actually need. At least I have Amazon delivery to keep me afloat for a while.

That being said, I'm preparing some giveaways for the 18th to promote. We're travelling to Leeds where there's guaranteed more attendance than where I live lol

I hope we will be able to see Namjoon's docu someday. And not necessarily as VOD on weverse 😑 the notification felt like a joke at first when I read it

Gosh, so sorry to hear these news. I mean, it always sounded a bit like the job or better, the company, wasn't good for you, but no one wants to be told to go before having found something else. It's a shitty situation.....hope you will find a good job soon💜🍀🙏.

And I like your idea with trying to do a small side business and doing a bit of promotion on the 18th.

Will you sell through etsy as well? It's the website for selfmade things and could get you the people that don't have tiktok or twitter😉.

Vod for a restricted time is such a joke.....a bad one....

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Vod for a restricted time is such a joke.....a bad one....

Seriously. Just sell a downloadable file already

I can't help but feel like a lot of the mess that weverse is as a company, also has it's roots in the MHJ stuff. I mean, it functioned pretty well when it was limited to BigHit/Hybe artists only. The trouble came in right around the same time as MHJ got on board at Ador... and as it appears she's basically a Trojan horse for SM, it's not a stretch to think that Weverse is getting sabotaged through bad business decisions