The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

The comments are talking about how something happened yesterday that people said would cause Japan to cancel BTS. Have no clue what they're talking about, but apparently Jin's run being displayed here is a big deal?

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The comments are talking about how something happened yesterday that people said would cause Japan to cancel BTS. Have no clue what they're talking about, but apparently Jin's run being displayed here is a big deal?

It was another nationalist newspaper brining up old stuff. 

Namjoon singing a traditional song of "comfort women" while wearing Hanbok. The news outlet twisted everything around and made it look like Namjoon was mocking the history of it. Blinks jumped immediately on the hate train and spread the article like fire.

Quick question:

Is there a link for a live stream of the olympic torch run? Any info on that? Cause I haven't found a thing, only old clips and the map with the route for today.....

51 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Quick question:

Is there a link for a live stream of the olympic torch run? Any info on that? Cause I haven't found a thing, only old clips and the map with the route for today.....

Several Korean TV stations will be live streaming it- check YouTube. KBS, Dispatch, SBS. It’s possible that Bangtan TV will show it but surprised that they haven’t said they would. 

Edit: the latest info has him starting at the Louvre at 8:20, not 8:30 CEST

And Hanbok is traditional and nothing to do with comfort women-

43 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

You just have to know he'd have cried the whole way back to Seoul (he was in a car with Jimin and he's certainly seen Jimin, though we don't know how much of their interaction on the base was relaxed.)  I hope they all don't change as much as Jin has not changed.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Several Korean TV stations will be live streaming it- check YouTube. KBS, Dispatch, SBS. It’s possible that Bangtan TV will show it but surprised that they haven’t said they would. 

Edit: the latest info has him starting at the Louvre at 8:20, not 8:30 CEST

And Hanbok is traditional and nothing to do with comfort women-

I am currently watching a livestream of the whole Bastille Day/Olympic  torch relay festivities on, of all things, the YouTube channel for Oneindia News. The live chat is full of ARMY, so no prizes for guessing why they're streaming it. 

I think Jin's portion of the relay will be on in another hour or so.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/live/tXhiroouihI?si=nPW99W_ajigqWupm

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I am currently watching a livestream of the whole Bastille Day/Olympic  torch relay festivities on, of all things, the YouTube channel for Oneindia News. The live chat is full of ARMY, so no prizes for guessing why they're streaming it. 

I think Jin's portion of the relay will be on in another hour or so.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/live/tXhiroouihI?si=nPW99W_ajigqWupm

Let's hope they show him (currently having my doubts. One would expect a livestream of the whole relay, cause the flame is, as far as I know, already moving through Paris). I don't want to stare at all these political faces for nothing....