The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle: He is so funny! 

Let's go, Tae!!!!!

And, idk, he looks kinda buff ... is this recent maybe  when was on a break or am I tripping ... 

OMG! X Army says is recent bc look at Jimin's message still on the mirror ... 

Oh....my....gosh.....

I'm smiling like crazy right now, this makes me so happy:loveshower:

And he doesn't look rusty at all 😃 and I just love how he came "home", just wanting to dance🥰.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yes! Let's do this!!! omg Jin has a come home surprise for us!!! I'm sure.

He is definitely getting everything ready for Jin coming back....it's so cute🥰🤩😍💜 (I didn't know wooteo has his own insta😅)

So many good news, but I can't help seeing that it's the 29th today and worry. There hasn't been any news about the decision off mhj injunction....it makes me nervous

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Stfu!!!! :jaw:

Yeah. He looks like JK across the chest now. Crazy.

Can't help but wonder if this is his way of trying to distract k-netz from the MHJ nonsense

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

There hasn't been any news about the decision off mhj injunction....it makes me nervous

Idk about anyone else, but I'm hoping the firing will take the form of an announcement that Hybe is converting their 16th floor into a hostel for ARMY or something

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle: He is so funny! 

Let's go, Tae!!!!!

And, idk, he looks kinda buff ... is this recent maybe  when was on a break or am I tripping ... 

OMG! X Army says is recent bc look at Jimin's message still on the mirror ... 

I Wondered when I first saw this too - because his hair (or head, in this case) ins covered with a cap.

A little surprised that namjoon seems to have pulled a disappearing act on the other members.  I'd say it's not like him to do that, and I know they were confused and hurt (Jimin as much as said so, nicely), but it kind of illustrates just how down and depressed and confused he was.  ; (

And the decision about MHJ is due the 30th or 31st.  There may or may not be any Hybe comment, just a news story.  I don't think they will gloat or revel publicly but will probably release a statement reaffirming that they will continue to look after the interests of NJs.