The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think they've uncovered another Hollywood ARMY:

I am glad that so many talented people worked on his MV - though I still don't understand what it's about.   But - as to Jake Schreier....  Marvel is notoriously weird in the way they shoot films and shows.  Chris just finished working on a show there (the show isn't done, but Chris has his job back with Vince Giliigan..) and did the "fix up" editing on a previous show Echo.  It says in that tweet that Jake "was personally editing together the MV while ON SET?! Lee Sung Jin joked on insta that Jake is “the only producer acting as an on-set editor in the business”  - and that is one of the issues with Marvel production.  Almost all shows/movies do have editors working all during production.  Marvel does not. It writes and shoots the whole thing with no post-production, like the editors, being involved.  That's a big problem for quality and continuity.  Hats off to Jake for doing editing while in production because he's got to be used to needing to do so to have any quality control over what he's directing/producing.  It mean that if he knew during  production that they needed a re-shoot or another angle, it could be done and wouldn't wind up being an issue later during post-production (which is when sound and effects and music are added, among other things) when getting any extra footage would not be possible.

This MV really is like a little surreal movie.  I've been impressed of almost all their MVs all along, but this is a step above. No money was spared.  Tae's, too.....

3 hours ago, barbara said:

It writes and shoots the whole thing with no post-production, like the editors, being involved

Oh that explains so much! A lot of the Marvel films are an utter mess and this would definitely be at least one cause of it.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Behind the scenes of Jinkook's  Samsung 'Strange Tailor Shop' ad:

https://twitter.com/borahae_4_life/status/1790545713375440898?t=Pp76EXrpgvz2zNJ92sGVNg&s=19

I don't know if it's because they have practiced "learning" for so many years, but their ability to learn/pickup new choreo after seeing it or doing it only a couple of times, or even once, really amazes me.  In HOTS, we can almost see Hobi's quick study learning process of new things and then almost immediately putting his own twist on them.  But this little clip is of two who did not come in as dancers.  They have been trained so well and are such quick studies.

There's going to be so much to put on new playlists - I will wait for Namjoon's full album to come out but then redo them, concentrating on his feature songs and all the Jin ones mentioned on these lists.  If past is prologue, something new will come out almost immediately.  Have to include Dynamite - pushing towards 2B streams - and Butter.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

We are almost there!!! :loveshower:

lol

Hybe in crisis?  I'm still hoping that the court hearing on Friday will be the beginning of the end of that. 

I am so looking forward to hearing Jin's voice and laugh again.  In his last Live, he just stood up and walked away.  I don't think the excitement of Jin's return will be impacted by the Ador deal at all...

Great, I just read that the court wants more information/evidence to make a decision about MHJs injuction, but will make a decision about it before the 31st.....

Guess her play with getting the public on her side is paying off😬🤬

49 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Great, I just read that the court wants more information/evidence to make a decision about MHJs injuction, but will make a decision about it before the 31st.....

I love checking into this YouTube person.  Fills in info regarding the court hearing.  I haven't seen any updates about requesting more info, except the 24th deadline, but it would make sense for the court to have statements from Naver, etc. It seems this hearing presented arguments and evidence but it is a huge thing and the court won't want to make a decision without fully supported evidence.     MHJ is really unwell.  Seriously, telling the NJ girls that they would not have been successful without her, is really mean.  As said in this, Bang Si-hyuk attributes the success of BTS to the members, not himself.   Only one more week for the court to take in all the info and two before a conclusion.  All done before Jin is home.

And more evidence that Hybe takes looking after their artists seriously -

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/producer-trial-charges-prison-impersonating-member-idol-group-bts/

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I wonder about that. The evidence submitted today of her chat logs is extremely damning