The Planet's BTS Fan Club

14 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

US Armys are also so lucky!! I heard that floor tickets are still available on Ticketmaster! 

I bet ARMY coming for the concerts bought up these tickets long ago...

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I bet ARMY coming for the concerts bought up these tickets long ago...

BTS attendance was just announced tho. And since then tickets have been flying off the shelf and TM raised the official pricing too lol.... 

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The amount of content BTS pour out constantly surely help boost the page count! There's something going on everyday lol

I've recruited a friend to watch w me so my participation may be spotty. I'll swing by to fangirl with you guys though cuz said friend is not really a BTS fan lol

I'm watching it with my niece, she a baby Army too, hope we all have a lot of fun. :party2:

11 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Omg soulmate anthem "Friends" will be featured in Marvel's newest installment, Eternals! The movie is the first to center around romance, soulmates, spanning 7000 years. 

I'm so happy and proud!!! This song will finally get the recognition it deserves!!

Somehow I can't picture this song with a superhero movie. A teen drama, yes, but superheros?..........

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

K-Armys are so lucky 

Hmm.....if they plan to film in this place again (which would make sense, as they renovated the whole thing), not sure if I would feel comfortable there if I knew that fans were in the same rooms one has to sleep in.

It just feels like it should be a kind of retreat for the boys.:shrug:

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm watching it with my niece, she a baby Army too, hope we all have a lot of fun. :party2:

I still have one laughing and one crying eye because of the concert.........but I trust Army to upload so I can watch it some time later on DM, I have to believe in that:meditationf:

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

In 4 hours!

What an eventful Monday. I just came back from my neighbor's house, which was on fire an hour ago, cuz I was helping to watch over their kids for a bit in the aftermath. Thank god no one was hurt and the damage was kept to a minimal in their top floor.

I barely finished listening to SUGA's remix too so now I need to listen again to digest it better. 

Hope your Mon went/has been going better than mine 🥴

6 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I still have one laughing and one crying eye because of the concert.........but I trust Army to upload so I can watch it some time later on DM, I have to believe in that:meditationf:

I know where to get the recording so if you can't find it later just let me know. 

7 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Somehow I can't picture this song with a superhero movie. A teen drama, yes, but superheros?..........

The movie will center around 7000-year soulmate romance so there will be romantic moments fitting for that "You are my soulmate" part. 

8 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Hmm.....if they plan to film in this place again (which would make sense, as they renovated the whole thing), not sure if I would feel comfortable there if I knew that fans were in the same rooms one has to sleep in.

It just feels like it should be a kind of retreat for the boys.:shrug:

In the whole announcement they say that only a few areas will be open for tour. I'm assuming they will not show the bedrooms.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I wonder what else they will attend while in LA? They must come back to Korea in December to attend the MMA and MAMA right?

The AMA's are on the 21st, so probably those.  And the concert on the 3rd had plenty of open seats but as soon as BTS was added (for two songs..) the prices went insane.  I'll probably still be in LA (maybe) but I wouldn't pay big bucks to see the guys sing two songs and then have to sit through the rest. Ridiculous.

And because no RunBTS tomorrow, here's a two hour long compilation of concert footage (2013-2021). Some of the early stuff I've never seen before (or even heard). 

I can't believe they are going to let people even know where the In the Soop houses are.  I'd hoped they'd be able to go back over and over again, but unless the winners of that raffle are blindfolded and their phones taken away, they'll know how to get there and our guys won't be able to go again.  

13 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

What an eventful Monday. I just came back from my neighbor's house, which was on fire an hour ago, cuz I was helping to watch over their kids for a bit in the aftermath. Thank god no one was hurt and the damage was kept to a minimal in their top floor.

I barely finished listening to SUGA's remix too so now I need to listen again to digest it better. 

Damn, good that noone was hurt.

Overall, I like the remix, but the first snap....my ears don't like it. The second one, it sounds a bit deeper, is fine.

13 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I know where to get the recording so if you can't find it later just let me know. 

Thank you💜. Will send you a message if I need help😊

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I can't believe they are going to let people even know where the In the Soop houses are.  I'd hoped they'd be able to go back over and over again, but unless the winners of that raffle are blindfolded and their phones taken away, they'll know how to get there and our guys won't be able to go again.  

Thats what I thought as well. If they want to film there again, they would need so much securety, so no fans will sneak through the forest to the place where they film.

Well, someone thought its a good idea so......🤷🏼‍♀️

18 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Good lord. Sorry to hear of your tough day. I once set fire to my kitchen and burned my hand when some oil boiled over onto the burners. Luckily I was able to put it out before much damage and the scarring was minimal.

I just saw this on Youtube about the collaboration. So wonderful that they have so much warmth and admiration for each other.

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Thats what I thought as well. If they want to film there again, they would need so much securety, so no fans will sneak through the forest to the place where they film.

Well, someone thought its a good idea so......🤷🏼‍♀️

Seems like a giant waste to only use it once. but yeah... I don't get why they'd want to risk security by showing it to fans. Maybe it's getting converted to a vacation area after this?

Finally watched Jimin's Birthday live and In the Soop 

Spoiler

Funniest moment of the live was definitely when Jimin slapped JK's boobies. I'd want to do the same thing. Nice to see that Jimin had a nice birthday - at first I was sad when he said that spending time with his family was awkward but it seems like it turned out to be a good awkward.  Apparently the mushrooms that Jin bought Jimin was the most expensive in the world https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jin-jimin-birthday-present-expensive-mushrooms-vlive/

There was some discussion as to why JK is house training his doberman. I suspect it's because they have erratic schedules so he needs the dog to be able to potty himself when he's not there. Either that, or it's because all the members' dogs have previously been small dogs and he just figures that all dogs get potty'd the same way. Personally, if I ever got a dog, I'd want to have a potty station somewhere in case I couldn't be home - I hear all sorts of stories about people needing to rush home to potty the dog.

The dog seems well trained for 4 months... other than pooping on the floor right in front of him :rofl3:  So funny how JK says "you just went yesterday". ... he already has a dog. why would he be surprised that it would need to go 2 days in a row? I suppose Gureum may be more his parents' dog so he doesn't know the bowel habits, but still. I like that JK decided to leave the dog natural - apparently in the olden days cropping the ears help the dogs hear better which was important for watchdogs but I don't get the point of cropping the tail. And these days, cropping in general just seems like vanity.