The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Can't wait for both, Hobi and Jin's return! They did so good in the military ... so proud of them!

Happy New Year, fellow ARMY Fanyus!  It's already 5 on New Years day. I love that Jin and Hobi had personal messages (I'm counting Jin's birthday message to Tae).   They both must have more access due to their time in the military.  And I think Hobi was home for Christmas...  It's been 100 days since Yoongi enlisted so he should have phone privileges now so will be able to communicate with the two that also can use their phones. (And I still don't really know what is expected from Yoongi as far as residence and when he'll have to do that one week (?) of regular-type training.)  

Hobi's New Years letter made me sad but happy.  He's so conscious of what he did prior to enlistment and clear about how badly he wants to be back.  Also, I think it's great that Jin, with outside communication, will have been able to share with the two he has with him how well their songs have been doing.  Jimin #1 on iTunes in so many countries.  JK still smashing records.  Their going in together reassures me of how much BTS means to them all and how solo accomplishments, though sweet, are just that. Sweet, but they long to be with OT7 again.

I wonder if it would be Jin who we should suggest a In the Soop, but alone first, kind of getaway together after everyone is out - and had time to see their families.  Anyway - happy 2024.  Jin back in 5 1/2 months!!!!

How the hell did we not know this existed?  As I thought- Hobi must have been in Seoul for Christmas and evidently so was Jin (they must have to be off base to post anything? Don't know -)  But Yoongi!!!!!!!  Our first sight of him in uniform.  Hobi looks awful butt it must be the lighting.  But Yoongi!  Why didn't one of them post this on Instagram?  I think you need to copy and paste this....Do it!!!!  You can click on the photo and make it screen size -   

https://www.threads.net/@bts_army_forever0411/post/C1jems2S39c/

But - looking at it carefully, I think it must be AI or photoshopped or something.  No way JK would be there (and they'd have blurred out a regular person) and why would Yoongi have a knit cap - is he allowed to do that?  I guess i only feel confident that it's Jin, but I'll take a Jin -

And as a slight diversion (and I was so excited there for a minute - TXT has evidently been chosen by Dior (isn't Hobi Dior?).  Threads (which is part of Instagram is the only place I've seen this posted.  And, yes, Dior seems to have gone out of their way to put them all in oddly fitting, if not ridiculously large, fashions - except Soobin who is simply too tall for those pants..)     Again - it's a copy and paste.  Threads, itself, which is an alternative to X/Twitter has the translation.

https://www.threads.net/@bighit_entbt/post/C1jT45YN_fJ

4 hours ago, barbara said:

How the hell did we not know this existed?  As I thought- Hobi must have been in Seoul for Christmas and evidently so was Jin (they must have to be off base to post anything? Don't know -)  But Yoongi!!!!!!!  Our first sight of him in uniform.  Hobi looks awful butt it must be the lighting.  But Yoongi!  Why didn't one of them post this on Instagram?  I think you need to copy and paste this....Do it!!!!  You can click on the photo and make it screen size -   

https://www.threads.net/@bts_army_forever0411/post/C1jems2S39c/

But - looking at it carefully, I think it must be AI or photoshopped or something.  No way JK would be there (and they'd have blurred out a regular person) and why would Yoongi have a knit cap - is he allowed to do that?  I guess i only feel confident that it's Jin, but I'll take a Jin -

It's definitely photoshopped, not a real pic. The social service uniform, which Yoongi would be wearing,  is blue. 

On 12/31/2023 at 4:48 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Jin's message for the New Year

Happy New Year!

Sorry, but Jin looks like a granddad sitting like this:LOL:

8 hours ago, barbara said:

And as a slight diversion (and I was so excited there for a minute - TXT has evidently been chosen by Dior (isn't Hobi Dior?).  Threads (which is part of Instagram is the only place I've seen this posted.  And, yes, Dior seems to have gone out of their way to put them all in oddly fitting, if not ridiculously large, fashions - except Soobin who is simply too tall for those pants..)     Again - it's a copy and paste.  Threads, itself, which is an alternative to X/Twitter has the translation.

https://www.threads.net/@bighit_entbt/post/C1jT45YN_fJ

Not surprised, the boys wore a lot of Dior the last months. I just hope the new looks will be a bit more....flattering/nice to look at....or, just not as strange as the last ones were in parts😅.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's definitely photoshopped, not a real pic. The social service uniform, which Yoongi would be wearing,  is blue. 

Yes, photoshopped. If they had gotten together and were allowed to post a picture of it, they would also post it themselves😊.

And the most important part:

Happy new year (a bit late, sorry). Let's hope it will be a good one😊🙏💪💜.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Weverse is still providing a steady stream of TXT posts and so is YouTube

Well, they are beginning to get the airport treatment, though more by the press than insane crowds of MOA.  Reminds me of the days when OT7 all arrived at the airport at the same time and entered together.  It's been a long time.

And there was a story about JK's younger brother posting that the clothes he arrived at the base in had been sent home.

https://english.jagran.com/entertainment/bts-jungkook-military-service-singers-brother-shares-new-update-fans-get-emotional-10124710

Just looked up his instagram acct. - it's jeon._junghyun  He doesn't post a lot but some good stuff-

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Weverse is still providing a steady stream of TXT posts and so is YouTube

And Beomgyu opened his own instagram channel, now only maknae line is missing😁😉.

Just watched the last two docu episodes and have to say, the last one is my favorite (so far). We get thoughts/moments/information that are new and insightful. I'm still a bit disappointed how their first years were covered, but I guess the goal was to give a understanding of the past to build for the thoughts on the future (maybe).

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Well, they are beginning to get the airport treatment, though more by the press than insane crowds of MOA.  Reminds me of the days when OT7 all arrived at the airport at the same time and entered together.  It's been a long time.

And there was a story about JK's younger brother posting that the clothes he arrived at the base in had been sent home.

https://english.jagran.com/entertainment/bts-jungkook-military-service-singers-brother-shares-new-update-fans-get-emotional-10124710

Just looked up his instagram acct. - it's jeon._junghyun  He doesn't post a lot but some good stuff-

I wonder were they are going.....

Edit: golden disc awards

Yeonjun doesn't look 100% fit, hope I'm wrong and it was just not his day (but most likely not, he is too professionell).

Regarding the press, they get this treatment for a while and thankfully, fans were behind a barrier.

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yeonjun doesn't look 100% fit, hope I'm wrong and it was just not his day

I agree, he looks both not well and tense and unhappy... very uncharacteristic for him. The others look pretty relaxed, and Kai seems downright bored...

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I agree, he looks both not well and tense and unhappy... very uncharacteristic for him. The others look pretty relaxed, and Kai seems downright bored...

Agree with both assessments.  Hey, it has to be boring to drive all the way out to the airport.  And I have been a little disappointed in the docuseries - butt then I was afraid the last one was the last one (no previews!) and there were so many unanswered questions I had.  They really haven't gone deep into the past or how they "became" brothers but there are references to their affection for each other and the desire to be back as one.  

A couple of tweets - (and everyone start crossing fingers and saying prayers that I can get back to the states as planned.  Damn United keeps filling up flights - how an 40 people buy full fare last minute tickets within five days of a flight?  Rrrrrrrr

Honestly, it would have been strange if RM didn't made platoon leader or second in comand....

Wondering why Tae is wearing a mask.....my thought: it's near the end of his basic training, maybe a special forces rule is already applied. In germany, members of the special forces are not allowed to show their face on camera. If there are videos or interviews with them for like documentaries, they always wear a mask like Tae and sometimes tinted glasses as well. But, just my theory.

I'm proud of all of them. Hope there will be new pics of Jimin and JK soon😊. Seems like their training base doesn't post as much as the other one.