32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well done, Army! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Wow, this is great.๐Ÿ˜

ย 

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dbana:

ย 

Compared to their trainee days or comeback schedules this sounds quite tame๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ.....and they can/must regularly eat and have a regulated sleep schedule, something they didn't always have.

ย 

Subs are up:

ย 

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well done, Army! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

What's so amusing about this is that a) it wasn't even planned, people were genuinely missing them, and b) in the middle of December, we stole top spot from the evergreen "All I Want for Christmas " by Mariah Carey. Go us.

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Compared to their trainee days or comeback schedules this sounds quite tame๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ.....and they can/must regularly eat and have a regulated sleep schedule, something they didn't always have

I was thinking the same thing. Apart from the fact that JK and Jimin aren't used to being in bed that early, 8.5 hours of sleep and three square meals a day is way more than they're used to. They won't know themselves.ย 

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

ย 

Did not expect it, so sweet that they could make it. But, why in civil, or why in uniform yesterday?๐Ÿค”.

Were they there as officials yesterday and today as a privat person?

ย 

i'm guessing that Hobi had just come from his base for the Monday send off but is genuinely on a day off today.ย  And we haven't seen Yoonhgi is army clothes yet (?)ย  I haven't a clue what his "uniform," will be.

ย 

Getting ready to leave my house for the first leg of the trip to Korea.ย  SO many clothes, but it is brutal winter there.ย  I'll check back omnto the planet between flights -

OMG, have been so busy and distracted since my sister has been here that I haven't really had a moment to mourn properly even though I have been keeping up with everything. I did shed a few tears on Monday and today when I woke up seeing all the posts and photos but I think (and this is hilarious) that slowly turning my sister into ARMY has helped me somehow.

ย 

Yes... I got another one in the bag. She is absolutely smitten with Jimin (his streak of hipnotising bi people is still intact) and we have been watching so much content including Busan and PTD that I feel at ease.

ย 

Do I get recognition from the guys for turning two people already?

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

OMG, have been so busy and distracted since my sister has been here that I haven't really had a moment to mourn properly even though I have been keeping up with everything. I did shed a few tears on Monday and today when I woke up seeing all the posts and photos but I think (and this is hilarious) that slowly turning my sister into ARMY has helped me somehow.

ย 

Yes... I got another one in the bag. She is absolutely smitten with Jimin (his streak of hipnotising bi people is still intact) and we have been watching so much content including Busan and PTD that I feel at ease.

ย 

ย 

ย 

And we all much endeavor to stay active here and on Weverse to keep supporting our guys.ย  I know the final four have created a lot of content for up.ย  And JK and Jimin were up to something special in Japan.

Can hardly wait for the Disney+ deal on the 20th (hope I can access that in KOrea, with a VPN...in necessary.

ย 

And if Jimin has caught her eye ( and he has mine....), I expect there will be a "behind" or "making of" type film about Face.ย  No announcemnet yet, but they will be dribbling that out...

ย 

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Definitely you deserve applause! Also, Jimin effect works on everyone. Have you ever seen the video of PewDiePie reacting to Blood, Sweat, & Tears? Let's just say he discovers he's not as straight as he thought... ๐Ÿคฃ

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This is a bit incredible:

ย 

Like, is Mother Nature an ARMY also?

Of course!ย  Jin joking about it being way below freezing when he entered..... he thinks it's all good.ย  I hope the guys hear about Spring Day being #1 (at Christmas!).ย  Yoongi will have heard and I hope he texted the others.