The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Honestly, it won't help JT, he's done. Like dinner. 

We all shoulda known after the Janet Jackson Superbowl incident

I disliked JT since ~2003 when he felt a need to openly talking about having sex with Britney. Yes, she lied about being a virgin, but a real man doesn't need the world to know his conquests (and it's not like anyone believed her). Then he blind sided his band mates - went solo without telling them. And the fact that he let Janet take the complete fall for Nipple gate cemented it. 

I haven't read Britney's book, nor do I plan to, so don't know the details. People are making a big thing about her having an abortion because JT didn't want to be a father, but I don't even care about that. She still could have had the baby if she wanted it and he should have communicated his feelings. I believe the part about dumping her via text - seems completely on cowardly brand for him.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JT still got it. I liked it.

I hate when talented, successful people are sleazebags. I like this version the most of the ones I heard. I'm thrilled for JK - I'm sure this was another dream come true for him. It's too bad JC Chasez wasn't better looking - he was the most talented member of NSync but not as charismatic as JT.

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I disliked JT since ~2003 when he felt a need to openly talking about having sex with Britney. Yes, she lied about being a virgin, but a real man doesn't need the world to know his conquests (and it's not like anyone believed her). Then he blind sided his band mates - went solo without telling them. And the fact that he let Janet take the complete fall for Nipple gate cemented it. 

I haven't read Britney's book, nor do I plan to, so don't know the details. People are making a big thing about her having an abortion because JT didn't want to be a father, but I don't even care about that. She still could have had the baby if she wanted it and he should have communicated his feelings. I believe the part about dumping her via text - seems completely on cowardly brand for him.

I hate when talented, successful people are sleazebags. I like this version the most of the ones I heard. I'm thrilled for JK - I'm sure this was another dream come true for him. It's too bad JC Chasez wasn't better looking - he was the most talented member of NSync but not as charismatic as JT.

JT was 21 or 22 when he said that about Britney,  21 and 22 yr old guys are not known for discretion.

Jimin, JK and Tae are all nominated for MAMA's - in the same category. (Hobi and Yoongi both nominated, too - against each other) and BTS has two noms.  If JK or Jimin knew in advance that they are winning, maybe they would go.  Or maybe will go for the group - but we haven't seen any solo member appear FOR the group unless they've already won a solo award at that show.  If JK wins, does he go up along for BTS?  Ditto for Jimin?  Would they both?  Only a week and we'll know.  But I kind of hope JK and Jimin are having a lovely vacation together, away from the public eye.

And I am so unclear on what time the watch party is with the time change

26 minutes ago, barbara said:

JT was 21 or 22 when he said that about Britney,  21 and 22 yr old guys are not known for discretion.

Absolutely. And there are tons of 21/22 yr old sleazebags. And as long as they behave that way, they'll be sleazebags until they mature enough to quit behaving like that. I wouldn't think much of a single incident, but the point is that JT had a pattern of douchery and he's never shown any remorse for any of it. Hopefully he's matured into a real man by this point in his life, though I've seen no evidence of it either way.

ETA: btw, with the release of this remix, I'm guessing 3D will get a bigger push on the Hot 100 so I'm planning to add all the 3D remixes back into my play list. Not sure how it'll impact the global 200

ETA 2: I've been turning the volume up on my streaming playlist when I drive and I've learned to clump the songs that I only have on there for streaming purposes together. That way, I can just listen to the songs I like. It's been a bit of a driving hazard to constantly skip Seven and all the various remixes. The only issue is with "Too Much" since I really only hate the very last part. I guess the solution is to put it at the end of the clump of songs that I enjoy

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love this kind of look on him.

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This sweater is super adorable, I'm glad he's wearing it. looks like a hug walking around on two feet

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

Alternate version is still the best

Agree. I like the JT version but there's something about it that smacks of a desperation to be relevant again, on JT's part. As I've said before, JK's talents are top-notch and I'd rather see him collab with other top-notch artists, instead of fading top-40 guys from the 90's.

But the song could easily have been a JK-only song from the start.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

About pop up stores-

must be a slow newsday in Korea if this is what they felt the need to spend time on

You know how I mentioned that I keep a little eye on P1Harmony?

Well this was them yesterday in London. Not sure what venue, but lookit them go. Like the little band that could... tiny company, only been around a couple years, Canadian leader (who's an ARMY, so they say) but somehow they've toured way more of the globe than BTS has, already. They did a full run through North and South America this past year. Now looks like they're doing Europe.

And they make bangers:

1 minute ago, Faithyu said:

Its working fine for me in the browser🤷🏼‍♀️

:facepalm: I got it. I was thinking when the button said "subtitles off" it meant that they were turning it off rather than they were currently off.

Wow! His voice really does sound just like the track. When I first heard it, I thought that someone was being featured