The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

And it's over.

He was great. A bit sad that Armys didn't turn their flash lights on for the first two songs, but one could hear them, so all is well😊.

Man, am I glad I switched to the Youtube tab at the right time, was watching something else and just checked in randomly😅.

Now, off to bed.

Oh and: around 130.000 viewers just left the stream😂🙈. Sorry, but I would have thought they learned their lesson, what did they expect when putting him in the middle of the show🤷🏼‍♀️.

Edit: and now only 94.000 are watching....it was nearly 400.000 when JK was on....I feel a bit sorry for them😅

Well, I missed it live but watched his Live and then went back to YouTube and scrolled it back to the start of his part.  Yup - Bunny JK there tonight.  I love that ARMY was there for him, in spite of the rain (it's the remnants of a cyclone roaring up the east coast-).  And glad that ARMY all left, en masse, when he was done.  I was so surprised they didn't hold on to him until later - it's actually still on and 33K people watching.

Also, have to saw I think Latto was vile.  And JK didn't even give her a hand shake (or a hug, thank god).  I have to think the Korean audience was stunned.

Edit: women in music here in the states, like Latto, for instance, make me embarrassed to be an American.  So, she had clothes on - but disgusting.)

Okay, I scrolled the livestream back and watched it. 

I thought JK did a bang-up job, but that, unlike Hobi, Yoongi, and Namjoon when they were on their solo stages, he looked kind of lonely up there at times.  Like he's not quite mastered the trick of projecting his personality to fill the whole space on his own. Which is a bit odd, since they've always done solo stages as part of their concerts, but still, there it is.

Euphoria seemed a bit shaky, but once he warmed up and his voice settled in - and ARMY started singing with him - the rest of the show was great. And it was so sweet of him to talk about ensuring people get their basic rights. He could have let all the other talking heads in the show deliver that message for him, and just sang his concert,  but he didn't. He took the time to say it in his own words, in a language he's still struggling with. That's our sweet Kookie! 

As for Latto, I thought she did quite a professional job of delivering her verse. I'm not going to call her choice of costume 'disgusting', but it did look a little ridiculous. She would have been better to leave the silver bits off and go with a plain unitard, IMO. 

The shirtless drummer me laugh, though. For some reason it reminded me of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Who is it - Flea? The one who performs only in a strategically located (and very long) sport sock? Same skinny white dude energy

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, I scrolled the livestream back and watched it. 

I thought JK did a bang-up job, but that, unlike Hobi, Yoongi, and Namjoon when they were on their solo stages, he looked kind of lonely up there at times.  Like he's not quite mastered the trick of projecting his personality to fill the whole space on his own. Which is a bit odd, since they've always done solo stages as part of their concerts, but still, there it is.

Euphoria seemed a bit shaky, but once he warmed up and his voice settled in - and ARMY started singing with him - the rest of the show was great. And it was so sweet of him to talk about ensuring people get their basic rights. He could have let all the other talking heads in the show deliver that message for him, and just sang his concert,  but he didn't. He took the time to say it in his own words, in a language he's still struggling with. That's our sweet Kookie! 

As for Latto, I thought she did quite a professional job of delivering her verse. I'm not going to call her choice of costume 'disgusting', but it did look a little ridiculous. She would have been better to leave the silver bits off and go with a plain unitard, IMO. 

The shirtless drummer me laugh, though. For some reason it reminded me of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Who is it - Flea? The one who performs only in a strategically located (and very long) sport sock? Same skinny white dude energy

OK- I didn't need to say the silly silver deals on the unitard were disugting - just over the top.  And I guess I should be happy her ass wasn't hanging out.

The drummer - and the Red Hot Chili Peppers..... yes.

And David Stewart(for 3-D) is the principal guy behind Dynamite...