The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

i just checked Instagram and in their stories, it really is down to Seven versus Do it Like That.  I cannot believe the Swifties didn;t come through but pleased with that (she'll win plenty of other categories and I don't care anyway).  I would have pushed ARMY to go with TXT is JK hadn't made it to the final round, but, hey - they say this is the final round.

It's in "stories" but the "tap to vote" works differently than yesterday and takes you to a different page where it says your vots has been counted and thank you .... No way to know what percentage of the vote belongs to who (but I think it has to be JK - MOA is not yet organized enough for a campaign like this.)  Happy for TXT that they get to perform at the "who cares about them anyway" awards. It will definitely increase their exposure and probably will increase their fan base in the states.

Stationhead seems to be connected to Spotify Premium (or Apple).  I didn't know that - but will start listening to the Stationhead stuff when it's the members.  

Running Man doesn't seem to have subs, at least for the bits posted on YouTube, but I suspect they will eventually.

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I want to see the whole LMA golden outfit so bad:smiley-angelic001:

It's in the purple ver photobook! All the MV looks are in there. 

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Do you know if the other platforms are limited to 20 plays like Spotify

So spotify has that 20 plays per song per day filtering limit (excess streams still count for total stream records and ofc money for the boys). AM has less filtering but I'm fuzzy on the specific. Pandora!!! Has no filtering whatsoever!! You can loop the song 400 times a day and they would all count. So if you're in the US please do use Pandora!

Also, for Youtube, I've been streaming with Scener, which works like Stationhead but for Youtube. Super convenient set it and forget it setup. Please check it out on Twt @BTScener !

And yeah streaming via VPN all gets filtered so it's best to stream for you country chart. 

VN was the second highest country for Slow Dancing on the first day at over 500k filtered streams 😊 Thailand pulled in close to 1M 😳

How did you watch videos?

Twitch stream that some account on Twt posted. This twitch acct noctAQ. They streamed both Inki and Running Man today.

17 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

awww :10742289:

And we thought we couldn't love him more. I should think his mom was the one who had to work out the logistics on the food truck.  Hobi wouldn't have been able to from camp.  I think she's also involved in helping this shelter (no doubt, with Hobi's financial support).  And he kept it under his hat.  I sometimes wonder how many different organizations the members help that we never hear about.  Every now and then, we hear about a big donation, but I bet there are a lot more than we hear about.

I wish I could get one of them, one of the dog lovers (and I think they all are except maybe Jin) would, to set up a rescue operation on Jeju.  There is almost nothing there, but lots of dogs that need rescuing and re-homing.  The only truly viable rescue group is American based and arranges for dogs to get adopted, usually out of the country.  The general attitude towards dogs on Jeju is similar to most of rural Korea.:weeping:

I just love Hobi.

On 9/9/2023 at 11:53 AM, ralucutzagy said:

King V! :free-random-smileys-830:

These performances are so nice to watch, love them💜

On 9/9/2023 at 8:46 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Has anyone tried voting for Dream Academy? I just did it and whew, it demands a time commitment! 20 fancams (one for each contestant) and 4 performance videos ( because there's 4 teams) later, and my eyes are swimming from squinting at details

I'm currently kind of ignoring this whole thing, BUT: I think I will watch one of the group performances sometime, just to see what they are working with, so to say (pretty sure the girls are all quite talented).

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Inkigayo :loveshower:

Honestly, whoever did his hair for rainy days, I want to have a word with them (and not a positiv one).

The slow dancing performances was nice.

5 hours ago, Luminous said:

I want to see the whole LMA golden outfit so bad:smiley-angelic001:

Sorry, no gold outfit so far. Only a pyjama kind of look and white streetwear outfit😂.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

i just checked Instagram and in their stories, it really is down to Seven versus Do it Like That.  I cannot believe the Swifties didn;t come through but pleased with that (she'll win plenty of other categories and I don't care anyway).  I would have pushed ARMY to go with TXT is JK hadn't made it to the final round, but, hey - they say this is the final round.

It's in "stories" but the "tap to vote" works differently than yesterday and takes you to a different page where it says your vots has been counted and thank you .... No way to know what percentage of the vote belongs to who (but I think it has to be JK - MOA is not yet organized enough for a campaign like this.)  Happy for TXT that they get to perform at the "who cares about them anyway" awards. It will definitely increase their exposure and probably will increase their fan base in the states.

After seeing how far they got the boys, I have to say Moas got pretty organized for this, a positiv surprise. But if it goes against Army, I think there is no chance for them to win....

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Running Man doesn't seem to have subs, at least for the bits posted on YouTube, but I suspect they will eventually.

I haven't found a full episode of Tae at running man or the quiz on the block show (not sure if that's the name). Only some clips and all without subs, some shorts that got subbed by fans....hmm....would be nice to get the full subbed episodes from the official sources instead of searching for alternatives....we will see. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:O:dpooh:

:003:......I feel a bit hot....

By the way: have you seen the clip of him smoking....sigh....well, it's his decision.

:13877886::13877886::13877886: I wanted to go sleep

I made the mistake of checking the tl before sleeping and now I'm up at ass o'clock, despite needing to wake up in less than an hour for my flight 😂😂😂

But mostly cuz it's fun seeing the meltdown and chatting w people on my tl. I'm now immune to JK's nakedness cuz.... I've seen too much in too little time lmaoo

43 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Honestly, whoever did his hair for rainy days, I want to have a word with them (and not a positiv one).

It kinda reminds me of Kai from TXT 😚

43 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

By the way: have you seen the clip of him smoking....sigh....well, it's his decision.

Yeah. I've thought more about this. I don't think they're habitual smokers tho. Probably more social and when really stressed. If it's in small dosage it's really fine imo. Anyhow, they know enough to make informed decisions so it's up to them. 

25 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I made the mistake of checking the tl before sleeping and now I'm up at ass o'clock, despite needing to wake up in less than an hour for my flight 😂😂😂

But mostly cuz it's fun seeing the meltdown and chatting w people on my tl. I'm now immune to JK's nakedness cuz.... I've seen too much in too little time lmaoo

Yeah. I've thought more about this. I don't think they're habitual smokers tho. Probably more social and when really stressed. If it's in small dosage it's really fine imo. Anyhow, they know enough to make informed decisions so it's up to them. 

Are you guys talking about Tae (who we have seen smoke)?  Or Jungkook?  I hate that any of them would smoke.  It's so unhealthy and so stinky.  And will ultimately impact their voices and definitely their stamina.

I know there is a lot of peer pressure, as is the case with teenagers picking up this nasty habit, and Tae's squad more likely to smoke.  And Yoongi did use cigarettes as props in Haegeum, but didn't seem to be actually smoking.

FYI: smoking does not relieve stress - until you are a smoker and need some nicotine.  It's the cigarettes that create the stress. (Former smoker here talking from experience).  There is absolutely no upside to smoking.  None.  And there are chemicals in cigarettes put in there to create addiction.  It is a rare rare person who can smoke a cigarette only now and then.

Any of you smoke?  If not a smoker and you inhale, it hurts.  It makes you cough.  And choke.  You have to really want to smoke to get past your bodies efforts to prevent you from inhaling this toxic substance,  And it is a stunningly difficult habit (and it is an addictive habit) to get over.  Hardest thing I've ever done.  

End of anti-smoking rant. Smoking is bad.  Period.

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Speak for yourself! I'll need to switch to the private chat to express my full reaction. Or perhaps it's safer to keep it to myself. I'm wayyyy in delulu land on this one

It looks like one of Jimin's haircuts actually.

I unfortunately did stumble across the clip and it looks very much like a stress smoke to me (I have spent far too.much time around smokers.) Yes he's an adult but I wish he would take the health risk more seriously, considering his lungs and throat  are essential for his livelihood. But whatcha gonna do...

I guess I’m the exception to the rule then because I was a daily smoker, gave up from one minute to the other (not even a day to the next) and had absolutely no issues about 2 weeks ago. My decision came halfway through smoking one and I still had half a bag of loose tobacco. It’s somewhere still in the house I think. Didn’t want to waste £10 and am waiting to see one of my colleagues who smokes rollies to give it to them lol.

I miss more the action of smoking while in a break at work, like an entertainment of sorts but I have no cravings at all. I guess it all depends on how prone to addictions a person can be. I clearly have none. Except when it comes to chocolate maybe.

I find the attention idols get for smoking a bit over the top. We would never judge someone in real life for smoking. Yes, it’s unhealthy, smokers know it. They don’t need reminders because at the end of the day it won’t make a difference to them until the decision to quit comes from themselves and only themselves.