The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Looks like some of them used the time to take some basic dance classes. Yoongi, Namjoon and now Tae grooving and vibing along. I love it😊.

And I also really like what I'm hearing, looking forward to the song

It is possible to see really well and still be clothed. Just sayin'.  But this does sound good.  And she, I believe, is the other headliner at the Global Fest, though I've never heard of her.

The song is pretty, but I just wish he had one of his own songs as the title track. These songs are nice, but his are truly great. My days are off - I got an offer to get Spotify Duo for no additional cost for 2 months. I don't know if Spotify has any restrictions as far as IP addresses - probably not since it only hurts them financially - but this means I have double the streaming power for a couple months.

55 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The song is pretty, but I just wish he had one of his own songs as the title track. These songs are nice, but his are truly great. My days are off - I got an offer to get Spotify Duo for no additional cost for 2 months. I don't know if Spotify has any restrictions as far as IP addresses - probably not since it only hurts them financially - but this means I have double the streaming power for a couple months.

Oh! That's an idea! Good thinking

23 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm surprised JITB is not on that list?!!

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The song is pretty, but I just wish he had one of his own songs as the title track. These songs are nice, but his are truly great.

I did agree with this sentiment, however, please read his rollingstone interview! It's very insightful and illuminating. I can see why he chose to have songs written by others at this point. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/v-layover-solo-album-bts-interview-1234820233/

I really love Blue, it seems to be quite underrated. And I prefer Slow Dancing piano verison. For Us is soooo good!!!! I'm very tempted to loop the whole album but I gotta resist and stream properly 😂

Also I'll be spendong some pretty money buying more albums to apply for the fansign event. God knows how many I must buy 😂

53 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm surprised JITB is not on that list?!!

I did agree with this sentiment, however, please read his rollingstone interview! It's very insightful and illuminating. I can see why he chose to have songs written by others at this point. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/v-layover-solo-album-bts-interview-1234820233/

I really love Blue, it seems to be quite underrated. And I prefer Slow Dancing piano verison. For Us is soooo good!!!! I'm very tempted to loop the whole album but I gotta resist and stream properly 😂

Also I'll be spendong some pretty money buying more albums to apply for the fansign event. God knows how many I must buy 😂

1400 attendees seems very big for a fansign, but I don't know how big their fansigns used to be, back before the pandemic shut it all down. In any case, the bigger the fansign, the better your chances of getting a ticket, so fingers crossed! 

I watched Dingo Story a few days ago, and I was struck by how genuinely excited Tae was to meet just one ARMY.  The prospect of getting to be with 1400 at a time - all to himself! - probably has him nearly wriggling out of his skin with anticipation

Awww they drove around Sa Calobra in Mallorca (referring to the road you can see in the MV). I loved taking the car and driving through it when I lived on the island years ago. It was a massive blow to fuel costs though because of how many times you have to break and accelerate 😭

The MV reminds me so much of the summer ads of Estrella Damm, a beer from Spain. It was always one of those things people in Spain looked forward to seeing because it was a proper Summer feeling that you would get.

I have to catch up on so many things. We finished moving but there are still small details like being an adult to attend to.