The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Ok, regarding fan letters some additional information, cause I just send one:

- text is only 100 signs

- couldn't figure out how to change text size, so mine is tiny, like, really  tiny🙈, if you figure out how to change it, please let me know😅

- three fan letters are for free 

- you can also decorate or put pictures on it (also couldn't figure out how to change the size)

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Ok, regarding fan letters some additional information, cause I just send one:

- text is only 100 signs

- couldn't figure out how to change text size, so mine is tiny, like, really  tiny🙈, if you figure out how to change it, please let me know😅

- three fan letters are for free 

- you can also decorate or put pictures on it (also couldn't figure out how to change the size)

Thanks - did you send it to only one of the members or OT7?   I see that it's not just stickers but people have photos on their letters.  I think before I send one, I'll do a rough draft so I can be certain my spelling is okay, and put some translated Korean in it, too.  Maybe this will be the way to control size?  There seem to be many sizes on the letters shown.  

I need to think about who I should send one to and what to say..... (I'll update with sizing info, if I can find it....)

8 hours ago, barbara said:

Thanks - did you send it to only one of the members or OT7?   I see that it's not just stickers but people have photos on their letters.  I think before I send one, I'll do a rough draft so I can be certain my spelling is okay, and put some translated Korean in it, too.  Maybe this will be the way to control size?  There seem to be many sizes on the letters shown.  

I need to think about who I should send one to and what to say..... (I'll update with sizing info, if I can find it....)

OT5 ;), wrote to the TXT boys, cause I already had a draft ready and would have posted if one of them came online in the feed section.

Will write another one to OT5 but then, not sure.

With our boys one for OT7 and the other two also undecided🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:smiley-excited001:  Save up your money ladies! I'm working a double time shift tomorrow that's going straight to my ticket fund.

No need to get too anxious about this now, but there will be a bloodbath like none before.  I really don't know how they could actually tour in 2025 unless everyone is out of the military by early in the year, or even late spring, but that translates to the last four members enlisting by November.  Possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.  While a lot of the prep for a massive tour can be done before they are all out (and by the company and whoever is already out) , they'll still need time for recording and for working on/learning choreography. Perfectionists - they won't want to perform until they know they are Bangtan-level ready.  Five years ago, or even three, they probably could've prepared in a matter of months, but, with the exception of muscle memory on older songs, it's going to take time just to get flexibility and endurance back (though the time in the military will have probably kept their stamina at a pretty high level).  Hobi being out in early October '24 (?) will probably give the choreo a headstart but there will be other choreographers and time takes time.

But good to start a fund now - like Christmas fund but two years to put money into it.

Jin fans are pushing a "relaunch" of the Astronaut.  I am obilging by playing one of the suggested Spotify lists -  I also pulled up my older YouTube Jin-heavy playlist.  I still feel badly that Astronaut has never gotten the streams it deserves -especially looking at the rest of the vocal line.

19 hours ago, barbara said:

Did my second fan letter and you can adapt sizes with the same motion you use on your mobile camera for zooming in or out and if you hold it, you can also turn things.....but one needs to be patient, its a bit tricky to handle.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ok, probably stupid question, but what is pixid?

39 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I want to be in this club.....

1 hour ago, barbara said:

No need to get too anxious about this now, but there will be a bloodbath like none before.  I really don't know how they could actually tour in 2025 unless everyone is out of the military by early in the year, or even late spring, but that translates to the last four members enlisting by November.  Possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.  While a lot of the prep for a massive tour can be done before they are all out (and by the company and whoever is already out) , they'll still need time for recording and for working on/learning choreography. Perfectionists - they won't want to perform until they know they are Bangtan-level ready.  Five years ago, or even three, they probably could've prepared in a matter of months, but, with the exception of muscle memory on older songs, it's going to take time just to get flexibility and endurance back (though the time in the military will have probably kept their stamina at a pretty high level).  Hobi being out in early October '24 (?) will probably give the choreo a headstart but there will be other choreographers and time takes time.

But good to start a fund now - like Christmas fund but two years to put money into it.

Jin fans are pushing a "relaunch" of the Astronaut.  I am obilging by playing one of the suggested Spotify lists -  I also pulled up my older YouTube Jin-heavy playlist.  I still feel badly that Astronaut has never gotten the streams it deserves -especially looking at the rest of the vocal line.

My guess is that the tour won't be until 2026 but I don't want to feel restricted so I'm starting my savings now - I figure I'll probably have to travel so will make the concerts double as vacations. I'll have to get tips from @amylance1215 on how she's able to get into so many concerts

I always keep The Astronaut on my playlist since it's my favorite of the solo songs and Jin doesn't have as many total streams as the others. Only 20 streams a day count for the charts so there's plenty of time to stream for the charts as well as personal favorites and group goals (I keep the playlist going when I'm sleeping and working)

Right now, I'm also including anything that's still charting worldwide + Respect, N.O., Born Singer, and Cypher Part 3 because Proof and Map of the Soul: 7 are the closest to getting all the songs to 100 million and I think that would extend our record as the most albums with all songs to 100 million.

Also, Jimin, Jin, Suga, and Hobi all are considered million album sellers - still weird to me that The Astronaut is considered an album - and BTS is the only group that's achieved this. RM is about 180k away. Such a shame considering it's such a high quality album. I really hope that eventually all the members can hit that million seller mark - hopefully we can do it for RM on his new release. I'm going to be hopeful that the increase in sales with each release has more to do with momentum rather than the fandom being so splintered.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

My guess is that the tour won't be until 2026 but I don't want to feel restricted so I'm starting my savings now - I figure I'll probably have to travel so will make the concerts double as vacations. I'll have to get tips from @amylance1215 on how she's able to get into so many concerts

I always keep The Astronaut on my playlist since it's my favorite of the solo songs and Jin doesn't have as many total streams as the others. Only 20 streams a day count for the charts so there's plenty of time to stream for the charts as well as personal favorites and group goals (I keep the playlist going when I'm sleeping and working)

Right now, I'm also including anything that's still charting worldwide + Respect, N.O., Born Singer, and Cypher Part 3 because Proof and Map of the Soul: 7 are the closest to getting all the songs to 100 million and I think that would extend our record as the most albums with all songs to 100 million.

Also, Jimin, Jin, Suga, and Hobi all are considered million album sellers - still weird to me that The Astronaut is considered an album - and BTS is the only group that's achieved this. RM is about 180k away. Such a shame considering it's such a high quality album. I really hope that eventually all the members can hit that million seller mark - hopefully we can do it for RM on his new release. I'm going to be hopeful that the increase in sales with each release has more to do with momentum rather than the fandom being so splintered.

I think sales go up with each new album because ARMY misses OT7 so badly and want to support the members as much as possible.  Seven isn't an album in any way but its sales are insane.  Astronaut had a photo book and a MV and was produced like an album.  Thinking about it, I wonder if JK has plans to release an actual album (with Seven on it, of course).  I suppose he could release an "album" that is nothing but all the versions of Seven. If it has a photobook and a MV, it might be considered an album (though I wouldn't buy it - I just don't need 9 versions of this song.)

@amylance1215 has some kind of amazing luck with the concerts she's won tickets for and for concerts she was able to get pre-release tickets. The luck and the willingness to go where the concerts are at - I think that's what we will have to be ready to do (years from now). And, though in the future, work as a coordinated block to secure tickets to every venue, if possible.  Targeted ticket strategy.  We have time to work on this.... (sadly).

In addition to recording and learning choreo, I suspect the members would love to (and would benefit from) a Bon Voyage or In the Soop thing first - after they have has time with family, very soon after discharge, just to spend some time all together, relaxed, so they can share their experiences and their new goals/dreams, and do some serious reacquainting themselves with each other, regain that sense of being a unit.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

And, though in the future, work as a coordinated block to secure tickets to every venue, if possible.  Targeted ticket strategy

One key to making this work is that we have to be actively committed to using the tickets that get bought. We can't count on re-selling stuff we can't use anymore, thanks to TM.