The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

12 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I just noticed that TXT'S Lola performance is this weekend, I thought it was next....if I want to watch it life it would mean getting up at 2.45am, performance at 3am for 90min. So, getting back to sleep at 5am and getting back up at 9.30am for Yoongi's concert at 10am😵💫🤯🫣🙈.

Really tempted to hope they will upload the whole Lola performance on their channel like they did with Hobis and skip watching live😅.

Since they are broadcasting it on YouTube, I would guess that a replay will also be available on YouTube, if not Weverse.  It's a good time for me - it's the 3AM Yoongi show I have a problem with....

Are the VMA's the one where fans vote for the winners?  If so, I sure hope that JK is in a different category than TXT, but I suspect that MV's aren't divided up by solo versus group...

19 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I just noticed that TXT'S Lola performance is this weekend, I thought it was next....if I want to watch it life it would mean getting up at 2.45am, performance at 3am for 90min. So, getting back to sleep at 5am and getting back up at 9.30am for Yoongi's concert at 10am😵💫🤯🫣🙈.

Really tempted to hope they will upload the whole Lola performance on their channel like they did with Hobis and skip watching live😅.

If I'm not mistaken, the Lolla performance will be a free livestream, too, which most likely means crashy, laggy, potato-quality video. Might be better to wait

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg!!! KTH1 is coming ! :loveshower:

And now would be the perfect time to invest in some Hybe stock. Because getting an album from Tae, probably something else from JK and maybe even something from RM, should earn them some good money.....

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If I'm not mistaken, the Lolla performance will be a free livestream, too, which most likely means crashy, laggy, potato-quality video. Might be better to wait

Yes, it's a free livestream.

Will probably decide spontaneous and look how I feel and how tired I am.

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg!!! KTH1 is coming ! :loveshower:

Hmm, not gonna lie. I’m really excited for Tae’s album, I really really am. But I’m also worried because I don’t like New Jeans’ music it all. It sounds so boring and bland that I’m scared Tae’s will have similar vibes🫣🫣

I’ve read some articles about that producer and she sounds like a control freak.

26 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hmm, not gonna lie. I’m really excited for Tae’s album, I really really am. But I’m also worried because I don’t like New Jeans’ music it all. It sounds so boring and bland that I’m scared Tae’s will have similar vibes🫣🫣

That's my reaction too. The girls are good singers but I don't like any of the songs I've heard so far.

But I think Tae wrote his own songs and I've liked his other songs so hopefully it's just a matter of having good material to work with.

48 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Feel the same about New Jeans songs, but Tae seems to see a benefit of working with her, so🤷🏼‍♀️....

I'm pretty sure he has quite a specific idea for his album and will go his way and how he wants to do it........(I hope🙈)

В 01.08.2023 в 08:05, barbara сказал:

Every little while, Weverse does post a notice stating that they are (and continue to) cancel and block those that are "inappropriate" in the comments during Lives/.  And I think it is moderators at Weverse who are pulling them off in real time.  I think that's one of the reasons that the company likes to be notified about lives (remembering JK getting in a little trouble for just doing a live a number of months ago when he clearly states he hadn't cleared it with the company.

What is the matter with negative people and haters?  If you don't like all members of BTS, just don't watch.

Everyone can report any comment and it will disappear. Actually comments disappear in a second. Don’t think Weverse has so much moderators

Yeesh! Slow night at work so I ended up scrolling Twitter all night. I discovered that the only people who need to have a verified account are professionals and people with no life because I don't see how a normal person could possibly exceed the 600 post limit.

Anywho... just a collection of new records

Honestly, I'm really surprised that RM just made the list (Wildflower). Feels kind of unfair that Latto is on there considering it was completely off JK's back.

The first 2 were recognized by Guinness Book of Word Records. He has the biggest streaming week by anyone, surpassing Miley.