The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, barbara said:

It doesn't matter whether I can afford it or not, or if I have the time, unless and until Weverse deems me something other than "missed" (ie: "loser"), I won't be able to see anything.:weeping:

Speaking of, I entered the raffle for the J-Hope JitB Hope edition signed poster, since I was eligible.

All right, who's up for sharing a livestream ticket for Yoongi's D-Day encore shows? If someone wants to split the cost, I'll get the 3-day ticket

On 7/26/2023 at 7:58 PM, amylance1215 said:

Lolol

On 7/26/2023 at 8:00 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

Here it is along with his reaction. The end killed -- he finally recognises it :68468287:

:roll:, nearly fell of the couch cause I was laughing so much, this is great. And JKs realization at the end, LOL

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

:dbana:

Agreed, 100%!

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Congrats, JK and Army!!!!! :smileys-cheerleading-867900:

:rofl3:

:LOL:, she handled it well.

Yeonjun is back beeing MC at Inkigayo, butI guess if JK is only doing pre-recording, there won't be an interview.

And I also still need to decide if I should get a saturday or sunday stream ticket forYoongi (or both🙈)....

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Speaking of, I entered the raffle for the J-Hope JitB Hope edition signed poster, since I was eligible.

All right, who's up for sharing a livestream ticket for Yoongi's D-Day encore shows? If someone wants to split the cost, I'll get the 3-day ticket

Splitting the cost is the only way I'll go for the 3-day ---- but I do want those extras (I have no idea why.....).  How many of us plan on watching? (Not counting Amy - unless she might want to watch the days she doesn't have a ticket for....)

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Splitting the cost is the only way I'll go for the 3-day ---- but I do want those extras (I have no idea why.....).  How many of us plan on watching? (Not counting Amy - unless she might want to watch the days she doesn't have a ticket for....)

What about you, @Faithyu? Want to split one three ways?

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg! This îs getting better and better! :dbana:

I need to BREATHE!!!! Cannot be attacked by Vminkook first thing in the morning!!!

4 hours ago, barbara said:

(Not counting Amy - unless she might want to watch the days she doesn't have a ticket for....)

I have a serious case of fomo so I sprung for all 3, 2 vips and 1 seated. Spent far too much but wtv. I'm seeing Yoongi again 😌

It bugs me that the nurse is probably getting off scotfree. How does that look good for them to have a security breach by a military member yet not giving out disciplinary actions???? Ugh

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What about you, @Faithyu? Want to split one three ways?

Sounds good to me.

HD Multiview All day pass? Then two devices can watch at the same time.

I won't be able to watch the replays, so would like to do 5. and 6.

Does this work with you guys? 

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, guys, JK was live again ... In his bed... Shirtless... RIP Army lol

:eeking:

And he had a whole conversation with Jimin, but as there was no live translation I couldn't figure out what they were talking about (yes, I watched some of it live. Logged right in when he started and wished him a good morning, like most did, only to figure out 15min later that he hasn't slept yet, it was 8am for him🙈🤣)

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg! This îs getting better and better! :dbana:

Elvis???

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I have a serious case of fomo so I sprung for all 3, 2 vips and 1 seated. Spent far too much but wtv. I'm seeing Yoongi again 😌

:eek::jaw::roll:....you definitely deserve a Yolo to the max award. Really happy for you though😊.

And TXT's Docu on Disney+ is out🥳😃. I know what I will do after our streaming party😎

35 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And he had a whole conversation with Jimin, but as there was no live translation I couldn't figure out what they were talking about (yes, I watched some of it live. Logged right in when he started and wished him a good morning, like most did, only to figure out 15min later that he hasn't slept yet, it was 8am for him🙈🤣)

This is the most complete translation I've seen so far. It's fun to see all the BTS members' different flirting styles. Jimin seems like he's in constant flirt mode and is a master of all styles. Jin pretends he doesn't know how to play guitar so Chris Martin can "teach" him. JK is in your face seductive when he tries - it's the juxtaposition with the cuteness of his face and personality that gets me. Suga's sort of dry delivery followed up by the adorable glee on his face. Tae giving sultry looks. Joon showing off his muscles and sexy smile. And Hobi being oblivious followed up by bafflement.

35 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And TXT's Docu on Disney+ is out🥳😃. I know what I will do after our streaming party😎

I just got Disney + too. This is how to use the group watch feature. I'm not sure, but it looks like you can invite anyone. Has everyone already seen Suga and Hobi's documentaries? Maybe we should watch that this week with Run as a backup if it doesn't work.

https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/streaming/how-to-start-a-disney-plus-groupwatch

5 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This is the most complete translation I've seen so far. It's fun to see all the BTS members' different flirting styles. Jimin seems like he's in constant flirt mode and is a master of all styles. Jin pretends he doesn't know how to play guitar so Chris Martin can "teach" him. JK is in your face seductive when he tries - it's the juxtaposition with the cuteness of his face and personality that gets me. Suga's sort of dry delivery followed up by the adorable glee on his face. Tae giving sultry looks. Joon showing off his muscles and sexy smile. And Hobi being oblivious followed up by bafflement.

Thanks for the translation tweets💜

5 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I just got Disney + too. This is how to use the group watch feature. I'm not sure, but it looks like you can invite anyone. Has everyone already seen Suga and Hobi's documentaries? Maybe we should watch that this week with Run as a backup if it doesn't work.

https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/streaming/how-to-start-a-disney-plus-groupwatch

All need to have a Disney+ account for it to work, so you can't share it with people who don't have it.

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Sounds good to me.

HD Multiview All day pass? Then two devices can watch at the same time.

I won't be able to watch the replays, so would like to do 5. and 6.

Does this work with you guys? 

Works for me. Realistically I probably will only watch 2 or 3 times out of the possible 6 because time constraint, so there should be plenty of viewing times for everyone