The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

12 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Plus it's KSPO Dome, such a meaningful venue for him. I wonder if he'd change things up a bit. Maybe more collab performances??? I'm excited!!! Leaving in 8 days~~~

I am so excited that you get to go again! How I wish now I had YOLO'd for both shows at Belmont. Note to self: self-restraint is counter-productive when it comes to Bangtan

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I am so excited that you get to go again! How I wish now I had YOLO'd for both shows at Belmont. Note to self: self-restraint is counter-productive when it comes to Bangtan

Honestly, I've learnt that I've almost always regret not spending on things I love. So I have a lot of those, and got to remind myself that as long as I'm not going into debt, as long as it is financially within my means still, I will spend even if I have to minimize other less important spending. So it's all about priorities I guess hehe I just prioritize myself. 

The nurse was cleared of 1 charge and had the 2nd one waived

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/07/army-nurse-accused-of-leaving-their-base-without-permission-to-vaccinate-btss-jin-cleared-of-all-charges

ETA: this is cute

ETA 2: I always love stories about how great of people our guys are. I look back at the way I was in my 20's, and I feel bad 

Second week as #1  

It bothers me that the nurse got off so easily.  I don't know what the proper punishment would be, but losing her nursing license might have sent a lesson.

And Amy - who doesn't "miss" and gets to go to all the concerts. So jealous.  I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money to watch the streams, and which ones - since 3 in the morning is not a good time for me.  Part of me feels that I've spent so much on streaming and that I should be able to see anything special from the concerts (like other members showing up and/or performing) on YouTube or Daily Motion.  That's me being angry at Hybe.  At least the Lollapalooza livestream is free for TXT.    Don't do the Daydream Believers unless you feel it necessary.  Nothing you haven't seen before and most of it is about other artists, not our guys.

Still hoping to see a post with a nice shot of Hobi in it while he's on leave.  And thinking that if a trainee army group just finished their 6 week training, that Jin would also be able to take a couple of days off.  Too much to hope for.

37 minutes ago, barbara said:

I don't know what the proper punishment would be,

Since she's in the military, military disciplinary actions, such as a demotion or having all leave cancelled, would be appropriate.

11 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Honestly, I've learnt that I've almost always regret not spending on things I love. So I have a lot of those, and got to remind myself that as long as I'm not going into debt, as long as it is financially within my means still, I will spend even if I have to minimize other less important spending. So it's all about priorities I guess hehe I just prioritize myself. 

At this point, it's things like "if I take two days off mid-week, will I be snowed under with workload when I get back?" that hold me back, even more than my budget. I need to get over it and just plow through!

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

At this point, it's things like "if I take two days off mid-week, will I be snowed under with workload when I get back?" that hold me back, even more than my budget. I need to get over it and just plow through!

It doesn't matter whether I can afford it or not, or if I have the time, unless and until Weverse deems me something other than "missed" (ie: "loser"), I won't be able to see anything.:weeping: