The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So excited for this!

This makes me wonder when he shot any of the MV's.  Will he have a full head of hair?  I know that Jin actually had a wig on for The Astronaut.  Somehow, I don't think Namjoon going that route, but we'll see -

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So many comebacks in May.

Plus Ateez and Seventeen, busy times for me😂 (well, SVTs comeback is today, but most of it will happen in may)

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Seventeen cameback, too! I like the song!

The song is great! They performed all new songs during their encore concert the last two days😃.

On 4/27/2024 at 4:51 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

I have a cute story to share.

Yesterday I had a rough day at work, so I decided to treat myself to some peach soju which meant driving to the small Asian supermarket close to the city's university, around 15 minutes away from where I live. It's the shop I always go to since I've always found I was looking for (except frozen udon and Jin ramen 😤).

Found my preferred brand, Good day and went to pay. I noticed the girl, probably part of the Chinese family who owned the shop, eying my Cooky plushy hanging from my bag zipper and I just knew what was coming.

"Is that Cooky, BT21?" she asked so shyly I thought she was going to disappear in a puff of air with how red she turned lol. She went on a rant naming all the members. She got so hyped up she stumbled over her own words again and again.

She was around 20 years old so I was wondering whether she might have come to this town to study. Wouldn't be surprising since there are a lot of international students here. 

She was so happy to find another ARMY. Said that she didn't have anyone to talk to about them so we exchanged Instagram accounts. It kinda made my day better.

How sweet😊.

I have now my RJ plushy hanging from my bag and hope to find some other Army's in the "wild" as well.

Small story of mine:

Spoiler

When I left the cinema after the D-Day movie, two other girls were also walking in the direction of the parking lot and jokingly said "are we the only one with a drivers licence" (meaning, the only older ones). So we did a bit off small talk and I thought I knew one of the girls. She was sitting next to me in the cinema, but we didn't talk there cause she entered when it was already dark. Anyway, she told us about her boyfriend not wanting to do anything with bts, but still bought her all bt21 plushies, which is incredible sweet. She was also at the cinema for yet to come. We said goodbye, I sit down in my car and a lightbulb as large as the mount everest lights up in my head. I'm 100% sure she is the same girl that was sitting next to me during yet to come!!! cause the story about her getting the bt21 dolls was the same! Thats why I thought I knew her. If we meet for a third time, I will definitely try to get into contact with her.

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

have now my RJ plushy hanging from my bag and hope to find some other Army's in the "wild" as well.

Small story of mine:

Hide contents

When I left the cinema after the D-Day movie, two other girls were also walking in the direction of the parking lot and jokingly said "are we the only one with a drivers licence" (meaning, the only older ones). So we did a bit off small talk and I thought I knew one of the girls. She was sitting next to me in the cinema, but we didn't talk there cause she entered when it was already dark. Anyway, she told us about her boyfriend not wanting to do anything with bts, but still bought her all bt21 plushies, which is incredible sweet. She was also at the cinema for yet to come. We said goodbye, I sit down in my car and a lightbulb as large as the mount everest lights up in my head. I'm 100% sure she is the same girl that was sitting next to me during yet to come!!! cause the story about her getting the bt21 dolls was the same! Thats why I thought I knew her. If we meet for a third time, I will definitely try to get into contact with her.

What a chance encounter!!! Army are all connected 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow the shaman lady really created a sh*tstorm....

She really did, although the Cyber uni thing is kind of incomprehensible to me. Why drag their online college for goodness sake? What has that got to do with NewJeans or ADOR?

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow the shaman lady really created a sh*tstorm....

Getting so ugly and ridiculous.  It doesn't take a lot to know these allegations could not be true. Their official debut in 2013. Jimin and Tae would not have finished high school yet. Jin was already in college, Konkuk University, when he started as a trainee.

I know legal proceedings take time, but I really hope Hybe can get MHJ out of there before Jin comes back - in 43 days.  Probably can't happen that fast.  I read that there has already been a court hearing about the shareholders meeting but that it will be four or five weeks before a decision would be announced.  She wants money.  They shouldn't give it to her - but I don't know how the law works in Korea.  Maybe she'll have a meltdown (another meltdown?) and quit.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Getting so ugly and ridiculous.  It doesn't take a lot to know these allegations could not be true. Their official debut in 2013. Jimin and Tae would not have finished high school yet. Jin was already in college, Konkuk University, when he started as a trainee.

I know legal proceedings take time, but I really hope Hybe can get MHJ out of there before Jin comes back - in 43 days.  Probably can't happen that fast.  I read that there has already been a court hearing about the shareholders meeting but that it will be four or five weeks before a decision would be announced.  She wants money.  They shouldn't give it to her - but I don't know how the law works in Korea.  Maybe she'll have a meltdown (another meltdown?) and quit.

Apparently the ADOR board&shareholders are siding with her & refused to convene a meeting, which is why HYBE is going the court route. She must have been promising people the sun moon and stars for them to turn down a sure thing with HYBE on the shaky off-chance that she can make good and make ADOR pay off

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Dana is great in understanding what is going in

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGexUfWYS/

I obviously don't really know whether she's 100% correct but I like how she explains things in baby language - at least the one I can understand 

From what I've read, this is pretty accurate, especially regarding the amount of money she wants.  She'd be wise to take what she is offered and leave quietly as I imagine that Hybe does, in fact, have evidence of criminal activity.  They are not shy about going after slanderers and that sort of thing is taken seriously in Korea.  Her lawyers must be going nuts.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Apparently the ADOR board&shareholders are siding with her & refused to convene a meeting, which is why HYBE is going the court route. She must have been promising people the sun moon and stars for them to turn down a sure thing with HYBE on the shaky off-chance that she can make good and make ADOR pay off

There is only her and two other possible people on her side - Hybe owns 80% of Ador and don't even need anyone else to oust her.  Haven't heard or read anything regarding how this will impact NJ.  Hybe has stated that they'll look after the interests of NJ - and it really seems that MHJ hasn't done anything but NJ.  That said, they will want to promote NJ so they can recoup what they'll have paid out.

I wonder what the stock percentages looked like before last March which is when she bought her shares.