The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Because technically, HYBE doesn't run ADOR, they're a majority shareholder instead. Which means to fire her requires a meeting of the board of directors, and a vote of the major shareholders. At least, that's what I understand from what I've read.

Hybe has 80% so it wouldn't take much to get her fired.  I'm sure they'd prefer she quit and she's already done so much damage to the "brand".  I think she needs to check herself into a mental hospital.

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's not the sentiment that 'it's better for me if BTS is enlisted' that's the problem, it's the fact that she consulted a shaman and asked them to put a spell on BTS to make sure they enlist. It's witchcraft, and it's wishing harm on our boys.

*Sane* corporate executives don't resort to witchcraft!

Well, if she wants to spend money for something that was going to happen anyway (them enlisting)🤷🏼‍♀️....

If she wanted a spell for something "bad" (like them gone gone), that would be something else.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Really delicate times for the NWJ girls ...

I love how they make clear they are going to protect new jeans (and get them psychological help)

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG!!

f that crazy lady! Let's focus on important stuff!!! Our RM is coming back?????

:loveshower:....and I was just asking about the second insta account, lol.

guess he finished his album work😁.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Looks like it - I wonder how he can promote this while unable to promote it, other than with Instagram posts --

Like Hobi with hope on the street, everything prepared im advance, I would say.

It's kind of crazy how much they have prepared for us....

I fell off the face of the earth (not really, just been keeping up through twitter and a small group chat), but MHJ brought me back because yesterday was such a sh*tshow! I was so flabbergasted! omg this lady was absolutely unhinged!!! (But once again Joon came to save the day~~~ I can't wait for this album! He said it'd be a 180 from Indigo~~)

And now HYBE has pulled out all the receipts, ARMY style. So satisfying hahah

PS: the way she involved NJs and the way she talked about them and the trainees were so problematic on so many levels. so manipulative! 

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I fell off the face of the earth (not really, just been keeping up through twitter and a small group chat), but MHJ brought me back because yesterday was such a sh*tshow! I was so flabbergasted! omg this lady was absolutely unhinged!!! (But once again Joon came to save the day~~~ I can't wait for this album! He said it'd be a 180 from Indigo~~)

PS: the way she involved NJs and the way she talked about them and the trainees were so problematic on so many levels. so manipulative! 

Well, helloooo there, nice to see you here again😃.

Yes, the NJs part was the worst for me as well. 

The girls need a good team to get them through this comeback.... 

9 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

5 MVs!!! Oh my!!! This is gonna be a huge feast!!! He's determined to keep us busy until Jin's back 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

It's so incredible what they all prepared for us🥰😃💜. Will be interesting to see if these are "art" like MVs, just visualisations or if he will be in them.

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

She's alive!   Great to see you back. 

I just watched an Ariring News piece on this - the term "breach of trust" is not used in most countries.  It translates to "corporate fraud". I guess the penalties are very stiff, but it would take a couple of years to get through the court system.  Also read that, really, the concept of NJ belongs to Hybe and not MHJ personally.  Hybe is the one who funded the creation of NJ.  The lawyer on this program was a little strange, and said he isn't a K-pop expert but feels that most of the small girl groups are all pretty similar.  Truly, most K-pop groups, male and female, are not too unlike the other groups.  Trying to have a "concept" that is unique has to be difficult.  BTS really created something that was unlike any previous group because they were allowed to have so much input into the music, even from early on.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for Hybe to slow down all the subsidiary creation.      (good to have you back, @amylance1215

DJ Jino is translating the press conference. He's currently live but he'll post the whole thing later to rewatch. 

This thread on Knetz reaction. lol, her poor lawyers. 

And apparently RM's new album is going to be alternative? I would have expected that out of Jin, not RM

her thing with NewJeans really creeps me out. The way she talks about them is highly inappropriate for a business relationship and frankly, smacks of grooming to me. I've read a bit more about her and

Spoiler

apparently MHJ is known for her strange obsession with idols appearing very young and child-like, and even tricked SHINEE into appearing shirtless in a video back when she was in SM, at a time when the members' bodies looked more adolescent than full-grown... and her comments about one of the NJ girls appearing much prettier when they were younger... if a man said that kind of thing everyone would know right away that he's a predator. IMO, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... :ninja:

also: @amylance1215 !!! You're back! Good to see you back!

24 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

her thing with NewJeans really creeps me out. The way she talks about them is highly inappropriate for a business relationship and frankly, smacks of grooming to me. I've read a bit more about her and

Hide contents

apparently MHJ is known for her strange obsession with idols appearing very young and child-like, and even tricked SHINEE into appearing shirtless in a video back when she was in SM, at a time when the members' bodies looked more adolescent than full-grown... and her comments about one of the NJ girls appearing much prettier when they were younger... if a man said that kind of thing everyone would know right away that he's a predator. IMO, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... :ninja:

also: @amylance1215 !!! You're back! Good to see you back!

Totally agree on your perception of MHJ.  They are NOT her girls.  I didn;t know about the SHINEE thing - but know that our guys had to swim in t-shirts and have little emojis placed over exposed nipples, even a few years ago.  It's only been in the "New Chapter" and a major boost in modeling contracts that we've seen chests -