The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol this is so funny!

I love this reaction video - especially dissection by Lee Jung-jae.  And JK is okay.  Phew.  And Hobi.  He is so supportive.  Jin is likely to post something too - and rm.

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! His friends are so funny! and gorgeous and such good actors all of them lol

I was wondering why none of his close friends where in the reaction video, now we know, they did their own😁😍🤩.

And if one of them doesn't have the same taste in art as Tae, they recorded at his place. So maybe one is still staying there.

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I was wondering why none of his close friends where in the reaction video, now we know, they did their own😁😍🤩.

And if one of them doesn't have the same taste in art as Tae, they recorded at his place. So maybe one is still staying there.

Tae posted on his Insta that they filmed at his house, and Wooshik even borrowed his clothes. 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae posted on his Insta that they filmed at his house, and Wooshik even borrowed his clothes. 

yeah, and here is the full version:

I just saw that TXT will be part of the line up for music bank in belgium/Antwerpen (which is kind of crazy, cause the date is really close to their concert). So I looked up tickets (it's just 4h with train) and no, just no. Will wait and hope they will tour europe one day. These tickets are way to expensive. If one is fan of all or most groups, fine. But for one group that will play like maybe four songs......I will safe my money.

38 minutes ago, barbara said:

It's enough to get me to watch FIFA.

The only thing that could ever make do that is Canada making it to the final, which will never happen. But I'd watch a BTS opening ceremony for sure.