The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What was even more interesting was watching Taehyun beside him, who seemed like he drank just as much, but never got tipsy. It was a perfect demostration of how body size affects one's drinking capacity.

Taehyun is also really skinny, but he has more muscle mass and had the occasional drink with Yoongi before, so probably more used to this kind of alcohol then Yeonjun. And it really is a cute episode.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I think this may be recent - he seems to be wearing army pants tucked into his boots.  Not super clear, but it is the first we've really seen of JK not on base. Maybe recent - and I wonder if Bam is in Seoul, where JK would be able to see him more easily, or in Busan with his family.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C4ILkKPtfhV/

I would say it's a fake picture. Something doesn't look right, but can't put my finger on it, so not 100% sure.

Hope it will play in a cinema near me....

Have you seen the TXT concept trailer? I love what they do with these😍🤩. They are always so creative and unique.

On the other hand, anyone seen the trailer for this new girl group under Be:lift?

I'm really not sure if this concept is going to work.....have quite some doubts on this.....

18 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I would say it's a fake picture. Something doesn't look right, but can't put my finger on it, so not 100% sure.

Hope it will play in a cinema near me....

Have you seen the TXT concept trailer? I love what they do with these😍🤩. They are always so creative and unique.

On the other hand, anyone seen the trailer for this new girl group under Be:lift?

I'm really not sure if this concept is going to work.....have quite some doubts on this.....

Agree on the potential for photoshopped Bam...  And is this movie going to be something different than one of the online concerts or his Road to DDay documentary

9 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Taehyun is also really skinny, but he has more muscle mass and had the occasional drink with Yoongi before, so probably more used to this kind of alcohol then Yeonjun. And it really is a cute episode.

Taehyun's taller and heavier, so just more massive overall. It makes a difference

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Yes. Their minisodes all seem to have such quirky fairytale concepts. This one is no exception. I honestly can't figure out where the fennec fox fits in

42 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes. Their minisodes all seem to have such quirky fairytale concepts. This one is no exception. I honestly can't figure out where the fennec fox fits in

It all refers to the little prince. The line with the time, the planet name and so on😊

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Agree on the potential for photoshopped Bam...  And is this movie going to be something different than one of the online concerts or his Road to DDay documentary

As I understand it, it's the last day of the d-day concerts.

45 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

It all refers to the little prince. The line with the time, the planet name and so on

Oh! Okay. I get it now.

I find it really weird how popular Le Petit Prince is in Asia. Like, why does it have such a hold on their imaginations... BTS uses it too, and it shows up in anime all the time.

54 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh! Okay. I get it now.

I find it really weird how popular Le Petit Prince is in Asia. Like, why does it have such a hold on their imaginations... BTS uses it too, and it shows up in anime all the time.

There are lots of references to Le Petit Prince in Busan, including a building-size mural in Gamcheon Culture Village, just across the street from another mural with massive paintings of JK and Jimin holding red roses. I think it's the theme of  “ What is essential is invisible to the eye “ being a culturally familiar feel.  Sort of Buddhist-like. Koreans are generally kind, and being kind is the #1 message of the book.