The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

It was a dream. So....no bad ending too

Yes. And after seeing all the couples fighting in the last scene before he wakes up, maybe even more on the side of a happy ending?

And I love that most likely many can relate to the story he tells. The song is good. Nice and easy on the ears with a good groove, I like it😍🤩😍

12 hours ago, barbara said:

With no happy ending.

11 hours ago, Luminous said:

It was a dream. So....no bad ending too

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yes. And after seeing all the couples fighting in the last scene before he wakes up, maybe even more on the side of a happy ending?

And I love that most likely many can relate to the story he tells. The song is good. Nice and easy on the ears with a good groove, I like it😍🤩😍

52 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I loved it. Thw song and the MV. So Tae. :loveeyes:

I loved it. Tae is a real one for showing how ridiculous besottedly in love couples can appear to those of us on the lifelong solo tour... and the video sends an important message - that your most important relationship is the one with yourself, because you're the one you'll be stuck with in the end

But at this point he's just making fun of how often he dies onscreen

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:
  Hide contents

lol omg is that Tae? He looks ... idk... changed?

sigh ... I miss him ... I miss them all ...

Tae posing for the Compose Coffee store's security camera is just hilarious. So like him, though!

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Tae posing for the Compose Coffee store's security camera is just hilarious. So like him, though!

Tae is always happy for the spotlight.  And this lets us know that he's generally near civilization.  I doubt that any of the members at bases have a Compose shop nexxt to them.  And Yoongi still totally staying out of sight. :weeping: