The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Between Tae giving us something new in two weeks, Hobi in 3 weeks and TXT having their latest comeback on the 1st of April, how can I keep my playlists current?   I wish there was a way to simply modify and edit one, but other than adding new stuff and using  “shuffle“  I can't think of a way.  Not that I am complaining about new music. I think we could possibly expect new music from RM and Yoongi- maybe.  JK was so busy with all his massively successful solo projects before enlistment, I don''t know if he has something that he'll release in the summer, or fall.

No way to verify this but interesting - and, also, why nothing from JK?

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-love-how-he-is-always-succeeding-fans-rejoice-bts-jimin-becomes-eligible-corporal-s-position-two-months-earlier-set-date

51 minutes ago, barbara said:

why nothing from JK?

You know he's got some tendency to go to extremes. Maybe he decided that if he can't talk to ARMY freely whenever he wants, he's just not going to, for now. 

I'm sure we'll hear from him when he feels like it.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:35 PM, ralucutzagy said:

and what's this???

Guess it was/could be a teaser/hint for his single.

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol this is so funny and on point 

:rofl3:this is one of the best and funniest edits I've seen in a long time.

It made me laugh a lot, love it😂😁💜

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jin came home from time to time but JK and Yoongi ... :cry:

And pretty sure we won't hear from Yoongi. He told us in his last live we will hear from him when he's back......and he never was big on writing comments on weverse🤷🏼‍♀️. It's fine, maybe we will get something on his birthday.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know he's got some tendency to go to extremes. Maybe he decided that if he can't talk to ARMY freely whenever he wants, he's just not going to, for now. 

I'm sure we'll hear from him when he feels like it.

At latest we will hear something on his birthday, pretty sure on that (for Yoongi a maybe😉)

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol, I'm going to have to check out the TXT episode of Suchwita. More details about the pic in the comments

You haven't watched it yet? It's really cute. Yeonjun's a lightweight 

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You haven't watched it yet? It's really cute. Yeonjun's a lightweight 

The guy is so stunningly skinny, I'm surprised one drink didn't overwhelm him.  Interestingly. he doesn't turn bright red like Hobi always does when he drinks.  I bet he felt awful -

2 hours ago, barbara said:

The guy is so stunningly skinny, I'm surprised one drink didn't overwhelm him.  Interestingly. he doesn't turn bright red like Hobi always does when he drinks.  I bet he felt awful -

What was even more interesting was watching Taehyun beside him, who seemed like he drank just as much, but never got tipsy. It was a perfect demostration of how body size affects one's drinking capacity.