The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 2/26/2024 at 3:59 PM, ralucutzagy said:

sigh ... :cry:

This episode was great. It felt really special with quite some insights.

Pretty sure he will continue doing Suchwita when he's back.

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:jaw:

Well thats a combination I never expected to see😳. So cool😎. I saw a small snippet on insta with Tae doing a "kick" and had no idea what it was about (and also didn't  recognize Jackie Chan in it😅🙈).

Hope there will be another one and a making off video.

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

and also didn't  recognize Jackie Chan in it😅🙈).

Jackie's gotten old. And he's had some difficult times the last few years.  I'm pretty happy for him that he got to work with Tae, too. 

uh oh... JK's discovered 1 drawback of enlisting together with Jimin... you know he would have gotten "Best Trainee" in any group that didn't include another Tannie

In the comments section, someone wrote that Yoongi is the office head (Team Leader) of the service center at the Military Manpower Administration. I haven't seen any source citing this so no idea if it's true (and even if there's a source, who knows) but judging by how everyone else is doing, I see no reason to not believe it

Lol, Tae is being Tae... apparently he makes people answer quizzes before he'll give an autograph 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-v-soldier-reveals-test-required-get-autograph-military/

Learned more about the companion soldier program. Saw this same information in a couple sources. The problem with all these fan wars and ship wars is that you often get tidbits of information through the filter of that person's agenda - in no way do I think this is any evidence of TaeKook being real, but now the whole argument about the tattoos contributing to Jimin and JK enlisting together makes sense (though of course just because there is a logic behind it doesn't mean that it's true). 

Only the Maknae line was eligible for companion program so this was an argument between JiKookers and TaeKookers. JK said in that last live that he originally wanted to be in special forces but couldn't. We already know that visible tattoos are only allowed at certain bases and for lower positions. And the companion program is only available for less desirable locations. If you're going to get stuck in a less desirable location either way, you may as well be with 2 of your best friends. Totally makes sense 

25 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

uh oh... JK's discovered 1 drawback of enlisting together with Jimin... you know he would have gotten "Best Trainee" in any group that didn't include another Tannie

In the comments section, someone wrote that Yoongi is the office head (Team Leader) of the service center at the Military Manpower Administration. I haven't seen any source citing this so no idea if it's true (and even if there's a source, who knows) but judging by how everyone else is doing, I see no reason to not believe it

Lol, Tae is being Tae... apparently he makes people answer quizzes before he'll give an autograph 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-v-soldier-reveals-test-required-get-autograph-military/

Learned more about the companion soldier program. Saw this same information in a couple sources. The problem with all these fan wars and ship wars is that you often get tidbits of information through the filter of that person's agenda - in no way do I think this is any evidence of TaeKook being real, but now the whole argument about the tattoos contributing to Jimin and JK enlisting together makes sense (though of course just because there is a logic behind it doesn't mean that it's true). 

Only the Maknae line was eligible for companion program so this was an argument between JiKookers and TaeKookers. JK said in that last live that he originally wanted to be in special forces but couldn't. We already know that visible tattoos are only allowed at certain bases and for lower positions. And the companion program is only available for less desirable locations. If you're going to get stuck in a less desirable location either way, you may as well be with 2 of your best friends. Totally makes sense 

I never thought TaeKook was a real deal, anyway - maybe a JiKook, but who knows.  JK was certainly in the kind of fit shape to have made the special warrior group and he'd have known a while ago that the tattoos were going to make that not a possibility.  He chose to get all that ink.  I didn't know that the companion program is for less desirable locations, but we had already read/heard that the base Jin has been at (and where Jimin and JK are now) is considered a "hardship" post but has some perks, like more days off.  That kind of makes sense - why else would Jin have volunteered for it?

I do wonder when we will actually know what assignment Yoongi has.  I'm just pleased that he's probably in Seoul.  The Military Manpower Admin building is not very far from the Hanam district (is thatt where he lives?) and relatively close to the Hybe building so he, theoretically can just hop over to his studio on his way home.

I wonder if the "best trainee" is a monthly award or one that is given once to an enlisting group.  In truth, we haven't heard from JK and no matter what great shape he was in, physically, he may not be adapting as well to the military life a Jimin is.  We've only gotten a couple of mentions about him from Jimin (who, incidentally, mentioned in his last live that he'd see Yoongi and that he was well - another reason to believe he's in Seoul).  JK was close to tears in his last live, unlike the others.  Being with Jimin is the best possible place for JK to be.

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

How did we miss this?!

No idea.....and I totally forgott this hair style😅🙈

So, if the weverse translation is right, Tae already has or is close to his 86kg😳.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

So, if the weverse translation is right, Tae already has or is close to his 86kg😳

Yeah. His weight went up fast. Just goes to show how little he was eating before