The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Apparently, twitter is saying that pic of him at the beach showing his back is AI generated? I saw something earlier while out so I didn't save the tweet but someone had pinned it on their Pinterest a while ago and it was a full body pic too. If that is true, then it's clear that not only Taehyung but also now Namjoon are coming across those things and I hate it :poke:

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Apparently, twitter is saying that pic of him at the beach showing his back is AI generated? I saw something earlier while out so I didn't save the tweet but someone had pinned it on their Pinterest a while ago and it was a full body pic too. If that is true, then it's clear that not only Taehyung but also now Namjoon are coming across those things and I hate it :poke:

Well, he posted the picture himself, so I guess it’s not fake.....or he liked it🤷🏼‍♀️.

18 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So good! A little one dimensional but going on my playlist. 

I LOVE IT!!!! I'm sitting here in my kitchen going "omigodomigodomigod" over and over again. If this song doesn't vault JK to becoming the new 'King of Pop', nothing ever will. 

It hits all the right notes for a broadly-appealing monster hit, I do believe. And the excessive number of white stretch limos was a cheeky but nice touch.  

I just finished listening to the whole album, and, well, I'll be the first to say it: we (I) were fretting needlessly. Of course. Should have learned by now to trust Bangtan: this album is superb!

Every single song sounds like something JK would really say in a weverse live to ARMY, or to the other members during a Festa dinner. There was nothing that made me think 'hey, JK isn't like this, this song's a bad fit' or anything like that. And his stellar vocals are all there in their full glory.

I hope this album goes double platinum ASAP,  it's perfect!

Also, 😭 Hate You and 😭 Too Sad to Dance ... JK how dare you go rummaging around in my emotional baggage for song ideas, i mean really...😨

Also, everybody listen to Closer to You and tell me if it doesn't sound like the Pt. 2 of RM's Closer...like as JK did a guide version for RM but then took it for his own