The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I think one word to explain this song is "different".

It's a mix between a spoken poem and a lullaby and something groovy.

I struggle a bit with liking the first half off the song, but enjoy the vibe off the second half.

It won't be a song I will listen to regularly, but the 5.42min just flew by like it was just 30seconds.

And I'm really curious what song will be the one he was dancing/vibing to in the recording studio.

Finally watched it - late to everything now that I'm day shift. I didn't even notice the song length so that bodes well. Still not sure how I feel about the song itself. Joon's melancholic tone to his voice lends itself well to the mood to the song but I feel like it would be amazing with a stronger vocalist. I'd like to hear Tae perform it.

btw, I listened to some other songs. Saw the Jennie/Zico song. I enjoyed the song overall but I dislike her singing voice and the song didn't seem to go anywhere - felt like a B-side. It seems that all the singing in BP have a screechy tone to their voices that makes it hard for me to enjoy.

Didn't like Seventeen's Maestro - sections were really good but I don't like these Frankenstein songs of jarring cuts and filler lyrics that are so popular in Kpop 

NewJeans' new song is the least bad that I've heard from them. I managed to get through the whole thing but I  never want to listen to it again. Will never understand their popularity.

Sooo.....if I understand it right, the court will decide about the injunction on may 17th, the board meeting will be on may 31. If the court decides pro MHJ on the 17th, they can't kick her out on the 31st....

So, all fingers crossed and thumbs pressed on the 17th, that the court will not agree with MHJ.

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Sooo.....if I understand it right, the court will decide about the injunction on may 17th, the board meeting will be on may 31. If the court decides pro MHJ on the 17th, they can't kick her out on the 31st....

So, all fingers crossed and thumbs pressed on the 17th, that the court will not agree with MHJ.

I don't know how the court could take her side.  Hybe would not have made this move without ample evidence - and can afford the best lawyers.

And I like the song but it is lullaby-like.  The length is problematic for streaming which leads me to believe that he doesn't really care about stuff like that - he justt wanted to make what he wanted to make