The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's the part that makes me sad

It all makes me so sad.  I haven't even watched the last live of the four saying goodbye.  Saving it until I have some quiet time to reflect, and cry.  It just makes my heart burst to see all seven together. (Insane getting ready to travel -so being quick here).  I screen shot all the photos of them together so i have multiple of all.  This one - info we didn't have

3 hours ago, barbara said:

It all makes me so sad.  I haven't even watched the last live of the four saying goodbye.  Saving it until I have some quiet time to reflect, and cry.  It just makes my heart burst to see all seven together. (Insane getting ready to travel -so being quick here).  I screen shot all the photos of them together so i have multiple of all.  This one - info we didn't have

That was fascinating. Patches and insignia are such an interesting part of military culture.

Charlie Puth on JK's virtual appearance yesterday:

Also, don't forget that JK has one last appearance tonight on the iHeart Radio live in Metaverse VR... which I won't be able to watch because honestly, all that VR stuff is a step too far for my tech setup.