The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

We are also fanyus. We survived more severe droughts (I think we will have a lot of content before June)

And Yuzu has ice shows in both January and February, plus there's Worlds in March. NHK Cup and GP Finals coming up. We're not gonna be short of things to do. 

And when we're bored, we can riot vicariously through the HYBE building, courtesy of TXT: 

https://www.youtube.com/live/KcOLdRJWN9g?si=AgLirFHZpPDJiSAG

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hobi out here bringing the world a warmer military, one hug at a time:

That's our sunshine!

lol, he's a hug machine even in the military. 

And Jin is the Madnae even in the military

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Is it just me, or does it kind of grate on the nerves to hear those two mentioning BTS at all? Like, trying too hard to pretend they're cool with the younger generation

I think it's their dorky old man ways of trying to relate to each others' countries. 

Fanwar stuff related to it:

Spoiler

On Twitter, there were Blinks claiming that they were saying "BlackPink" instead of BTS. And Army are mocking Blinks because the President/King were talking about BTS when BlackPink were in attendance. And Blinks were bragging about BlackPink being invited to the event 

15 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:
  Hide contents

On Twitter, there were Blinks claiming that they were saying "BlackPink" instead of BTS. And Army are mocking Blinks because the President/King were talking about BTS when BlackPink were in attendance. And Blinks were bragging about BlackPink being invited to the event 

Spoiler

Those kids need to get a grip. SK's president mentioned both in the same sentence, both sides gotta deal with it. And if Blinks are proud for the group to be invited to an event organised by an entity that is losing support from the public year after year, only to sit there as a PR stunt and look pretty, then they need to rethink their priorities. 

Charles has an awareness of cultural importance - and BTS has been compared to the Beatles before (next week the 60th anniversary of the rel;ease of I wanna Hold Your Hand!!)

I don't know about the radio silence thing before they enter a training camp - Jin had his last live on his birthday and just got up and left without saying goodbye - and he was in the military within two weeks.  

Twitter has been busy trying to make us feel better -

And I guess those official letters on Weverse do get read - at least by Tae.  (And there must be a "clearinghouse" for military mail.....maybe goes to one central location and then distributed, but we do know what base Jin is at and Hobi is at so it's not like giving us a mailing address would reveal anything we don't know-)

And I was thinking about the Asian awards shows coming up - I don't think four of them would show up representing BTS because they have not appeared as BTS with less than the full 7.  Hobi accepted an award for them at one the shows last year but he'd been nominated (and won) for his solo work.  If one or more are nominated for solo work, then the same would likely happen.  I don't know who would win for what and I think they are in direct "competition" with each other.  With that being the case, I wouldn't imagine any of them going because unless one knows there is a win for him, going would look presumptuous.   Guess we'll see - 

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Fanwar stuff related to it:

Hide contents

Aish! 🙄

23 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

Do some saesangs and a press member of two live at the airport? (Having been, it has always been press-free when I’ve been there.) how do these people even know? I hope they can have some alone time unharassed on this trip  

I've seen news about live from airport yesterday

Lol, funny that they're doing this while JT is being cancelled by the public after Britney's book and the confession of N'sync having beef with him before breaking up but now being all lovey dovey again.

His PR team is really good unfortunately. They know how to bring him back into the public eye.