The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone else kind of miffed on tbe hyungs' behalf? Especially RM? He deserved a nom too...

Absolutely! Unfortunately it's par for the course. Honestly, this is largely Army's fault - the Korean awards always seem to consider sales when they do the nominations.

What's driving me nuts lately are the Tae stans constantly complaining that he's not getting support just because he's not doing as well as JK. The other day, they were trending that BTS should disband and all sorts of toxic hashtags. The worst is when Tae/Jimin solos are trashing JK on the general music threads like Chart Data- Jeebus, at least have some dignity in front of the other fandoms! Tae has the 2nd best numbers of the group! I'll bet you anything that these same people weren't there for the hyung line. I think Indigo still doesn't even have 500 M streams on Spotify.

14 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I actually didn't like j'adore at all, that's what I meant when I said it killed me :roll:

Same, and so far every Kenzo smell has me running. There is one male perfum that seems to be really popular and I literally have trouble breathing when coming near it and it's so persistend that it stays in the air for a looooong time (still haven't figured out which perfum/bodyspray it is). Sometimes the person isn't even near the place where I can smell it, that's how long lasting it is.

Yoongi found the idea to spray certain scents during a concert interesting, but I hope they will never do it. There are many people who are sensitive to certain scents and it would suck so much if you had to leave a concert just because of some fragrances.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I was all set to get it until I realized it was a digital code only, not DVD. Now I'm having a think about it. 

Same....if it's only a digital code, there should be an option just to buy the code without the "box", so it has no shipping fees to it. If I pay these stupid shipping fees, I want to have a DVD in the box, not only post cards, photobooks and stickers.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyone else kind of miffed on tbe hyungs' behalf? Especially RM? He deserved a nom too...

Yes! But I had a look at the other nominees and don't get it at all. TXT's sugar rush ride album had the largest pre order number for a 4th gen idol (until stray kids album after it, I think) and they won so many first places with it, meaning it was extremely successful on the charts. But they are nowhere to be seen...

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

sigh ... I hope the stream don't give us headaches ...

And I just got a meating scheduled for the time the concert will be held:ats2498_livid:.....but,there is still a 20% chynce it will be postponed to friday, so hopingfor this:smiley-angelic001:....

And a free replay option!

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Absolutely! Unfortunately it's par for the course. Honestly, this is largely Army's fault - the Korean awards always seem to consider sales when they do the nominations.

What's driving me nuts lately are the Tae stans constantly complaining that he's not getting support just because he's not doing as well as JK. The other day, they were trending that BTS should disband and all sorts of toxic hashtags. The worst is when Tae/Jimin solos are trashing JK on the general music threads like Chart Data- Jeebus, at least have some dignity in front of the other fandoms! Tae has the 2nd best numbers of the group! I'll bet you anything that these same people weren't there for the hyung line. I think Indigo still doesn't even have 500 M streams on Spotify.

Everyone who says things like this isn't an Army!

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And all the solos are “pitted” against each other.  I almost understand RM not being nominated because his album was almost too narrow for ARMY- but no reason that TXT isn’t there (but what are the dates this awards cover? FREEFALL and Chasing After You are relatively new-). My biggest hope in this entire awards show is for BTS to win over JK. Love JK but it would be, I think, a very sad day for one to dominate over the 7. 

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Same, and so far every Kenzo smell has me running. There is one male perfum that seems to be really popular and I literally have trouble breathing when coming near it and it's so persistend that it stays in the air for a looooong time (still haven't figured out which perfum/bodyspray it is). Sometimes the person isn't even near the place where I can smell it, that's how long lasting it is.

Yoongi found the idea to spray certain scents during a concert interesting, but I hope they will never do it. There are many people who are sensitive to certain scents and it would suck so much if you had to leave a concert just because of some fragrances.

I work in a scent-free building precisely for this reason. The hospital had to ban scent of all kinds because patients can get sick just from heavy smells. Flowers too - only scentless ones are allowed. No stargazer lilies or roses

That being said, i enjoy wearing light perfume when I get a chance, and to me, 'light' is things like citrus and lavender, sweet violet, etc. Flower fits right in there. 

Same....if it's only a digital code, there should be an option just to buy the code without the "box", so it has no shipping fees to it. If I pay these stupid shipping fees, I want to have a DVD in the box, not only post cards, photobooks and stickers.

Exactly.

Yes! But I had a look at the other nominees and don't get it at all. TXT's sugar rush ride album had the largest pre order number for a 4th gen idol (until stray kids album after it, I think) and they won so many first places with it, meaning it was extremely successful on the charts. But they are nowhere to be seen...

TXT is having a rough go in the awards so far - they're only #5 on MAMA with barely 4% of the vote

And I just got a meating scheduled for the time the concert will be held:ats2498_livid:.....but,there is still a 20% chynce it will be postponed to friday, so hopingfor this:smiley-angelic001:....

And a free replay option!

Fingers crossed for you. I booked a day off on Monday, because the concert's going to be at 7am here, and I just can't handle both

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm so pleased for Bang and our 7, but seeing 🛴 on that list kinda ruins it. I really dislike that guy and dislike him having his grubby paws anywhere near the guys. 

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg this is off topic but I just read in the main thread that Yuzu is already getting a divorce bc of haters and stalkers ... Poor Yuzu ... I really hope it's not true...

Very very sad

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And all the solos are “pitted” against each other.  I almost understand RM not being nominated because his album was almost too narrow for ARMY- but no reason that TXT isn’t there (but what are the dates this awards cover? FREEFALL and Chasing After You are relatively new-). My biggest hope in this entire awards show is for BTS to win over JK. Love JK but it would be, I think, a very sad day for one to dominate over the 7. 

It should be pretty clear that if Bts and a member are nominated in the same category, to always vote for Bts! It's a no brainer in my opinion....

For TXT it's the sugar rush ride album that counts to this award season.

24 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg this is off topic but I just read in the main thread that Yuzu is already getting a divorce bc of haters and stalkers ... Poor Yuzu ... I really hope it's not true...

Can't imagin it beeing true.

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Fingers crossed for you. I booked a day off on Monday, because the concert's going to be at 7am here, and I just can't handle both

Sadly, the meeting will start at 12pm on monday (start time of the concert) and will be around 4h long....no chance of seeing it live😭

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

How does 🛴 have holdings on the Korean stock exchange? My understanding is thst you literally have be a Korean citizen to trade on it... I must be wrong  I guess 

Huh, then I should be able to buy Hybe stock as well, right? And I can't as far as I have seen....maybe he can do it cause he is part of Hybe🤔?

11 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Can't imagin it beeing true.

It's true. His letter on twitter

https://x.com/yuzuruofficial_/status/1725530863595831656?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

english translation

https://x.com/grandprixoli/status/1725543202839515366?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

I have no words. Asian stalking culture is so out of hand I can't think of a way for it to stop if governments don't impose stricter laws on them. I'm sorry for Yuzu and his partner. I hope they can somehow find their way back together in the future.