The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Just know that you'd need to leave and set foot in the states every year (or maybe every 6 months....I think it is 6 months). 

180 days, so, just shy of six months. And it goes both ways - if a Canadian leaves Canada for more than 180 days at a stretch, they are considered non-resident 

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

If you're going to buy them, make sure you wait until Friday so it can count for the charts.

Not sure if someone's organizing a fan collab, if half the fandoms out there hate Miley, if this is an anti-billboard/radio movement, or if it's just that they see how big JK is and are hoping to curry support for their fave, but I'm seeing posts of support from several major accounts - declaring '[fandom name] will be streaming Golden". So far, I've seen accounts from Sza, Ariana Grande, Adele, Selena Gomez, Beyonce, Cardi B, and even a Swiftie. My guess is that there won't be much actual support from the fandoms. I don't follow other fandoms, but I've never heard of this type of thing before across so many fandoms except kpopies colluding AGAINST BTS rather than FOR another artist.  ETA: It looks like the tweets of support are from "[Celebrity Name] Stats" accounts. No idea why

And an anonymous ARMY donated $1000 to fund charting Golden :smiley-shocked032:. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it feels like next week is going to be HUGE.

And holy crap! JK is back to #1 on Spotify only 2 days after Taylor released her album :shocked:. Although I really wish ARMY would quit dragging Swifties. I know the Swifties started it, but creating animosity between the fandoms over a handful of idiots only impedes his momentum

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's almost time. 😍

Just had a look in the live stream, there are eng subs, but it's making no sense to me. Guess he is answering Armys....but he is giggling/laughing a lot, nice to see🥰. And he is back to ash blond, i like it better then the copper one.

3 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Just had a look in the live stream, there are eng subs, but it's making no sense to me. Guess he is answering Armys....but he is giggling/laughing a lot, nice to see🥰. And he is back to ash blond, i like it better then the copper one.

He looks great. His hair is shorter, too. And Tae was in the chat for a while.

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

Hmmm....honestly, currently I'm only interested in the last song🤷🏼‍♀️. We will see what happens when we can listen to the other songs in full...

Just watched the last Suchwita episode, love it🤩😍🤩, a lot of fun plus surprise😉