The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

A clear cash grab, but Audacy is the U.S.'s 2nd largest radio company. might be worth it to vote if it actually helps our guys get on the radio. Though I'm convinced that it's mostly back room deals that get radio play.

I tried to do this yesterday and I kept getting weird error messages. Not convinced that app works as advertised

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I tried to do this yesterday and I kept getting weird error messages. Not convinced that app works as advertised

ah. I forgot that you don't have a working account on there anymore. 

I was trying to find the percentages of each round but I don't think Audacy displays them. The lack of transparency makes me question the integrity of the vote. No one's going to convince me that there are more Morgan Wallen fans than Suga fans so if Suga loses, I'm just going to assume it's rigged.

Though for the most engagement, you would think that Audacy would put JK and Taylor on opposite sides to get Army and Swifties battling it out. I know that can still happen, but I think we all know that JK has more solos than Suga does.

ETA: I wonder if I'm missing something in the instructions. I literally don't see a single vote for Wallen or Taylor in the comments. Does it only count if you do a separate tweet? Then Audacy should specify that

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, I did eventually get it back. I just can't get Audacy to work

I can't figure that Audacy site out at all - but, truly - in the US, Swifties are going to kill any competition.   Hmm.

A couple of things - free subway in the future for visitors to Seoul and an article about Hobi.

https://genius.com/discussions/472132-Fresh-pick-j-hope-returns-with-physical-version-of-jack-in-the-box-hope-edition

And I've read that the Justin Bieber/Scooter feud is not real.  Demi wanted to go int a new direction.  And he is still CEO of Hybe America - and on the Hybe's board of directors.  Hybe bought him out so I suppose they can dump him if they so choose, but who knows what's really up with that.  The guy has power.  (I will try to get info from the one who knows him, but it would have to come up in casual one on one conversation, so may be a while....)

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Le Ssera is under Source Music, which is a part of Hybe Labels, just like ADOR (New Jeans's company). 

Today has been a hard day to be a Tae biased with the loads of pictures of contrasting moods. I am so overwhelmed!!!

More in spoiler. He looks majestic!!

Reveal hidden contents

Love the looks above!

His back!!! The eye!! The colorful shots!

The hands and the piercing gaze!! My soul has left my body, bye~

W Korea Eng interview is out~

I really like this interview!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm happy he's rediscovering his vocal identidies and essence. He's been pushed out of his natural tones too much for BTS releases so I'm glad he's finally able to polish his rough diamond.

The but about finding happiness in the little things, that's very Jin. And measuring success in happiness level, ahhh. And Army being paramount essential to his dream stage 🥹

I'm now even more curious about his creative process with Heejin. Can't wait for Taechwita!

Also he brought up that unreleased Joon's song and gushed about it. I can't wait for the final version! And he expressed so much love for the guys and their own solos. Such a supportive loving boy~

I wish I could read the Korean version since the English version wording does not sound like Tae at all. I bet lots of tonalities and nuances were missed. 

Pics from the interview post. 

Reveal hidden contents

These pictures are just:003:

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

A clear cash grab, but Audacy is the U.S.'s 2nd largest radio company. might be worth it to vote if it actually helps our guys get on the radio. Though I'm convinced that it's mostly back room deals that get radio play.

Feels like a scam....

Do they even play JK and Agust D on their stations? If thats not the case, for what is the vote?

If they see that a song is popular on certain streaming platforms or other bb charts, they should just play the song, no matter if it's from south korea, france or the usa.

This just feels like a "ha, see if you can beat our great american artists in a vote, we will proof you that this wont be the case". I can be totally wrong, but these were my first thoughts after seeing this.

39 minutes ago, barbara said:

(I will try to get info from the one who knows him, but it would have to come up in casual one on one conversation, so may be a while....)

Some version of the truth will probably be in the news before that, so no need

6 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Feels like a scam....

Do they even play JK and Agust D on their stations? If thats not the case, for what is the vote?

If they see that a song is popular on certain streaming platforms or other bb charts, they should just play the song, no matter if it's from south korea, france or the usa.

This just feels like a "ha, see if you can beat our great american artists in a vote, we will proof you that this wont be the case". I can be totally wrong, but these were my first thoughts after seeing this.

My guess is that they're trying to get new subscribers for the app and are targeting the biggest and most internet-active fandoms to do so. Because there doesn't seem to be anyway to participate unless you download the app, or tweet about it, thus doing their advertising work for them

1 hour ago, barbara said:

in the US, Swifties are going to kill any competition.

Very true. I've been watched clips from the Eras tour lately and when it comes to fan turn-out, Swifties have ARMY beat by a country mile. 

Which is saying a lot, because ARMY is HUGE. 

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Very true. I've been watched clips from the Eras tour lately and when it comes to fan turn-out, Swifties have ARMY beat by a country mile. 

Which is saying a lot, because ARMY is HUGE. 

Cuz the majority of armys are international, whereas mist swifties are US based. So it's easier for them to have a huge turnout in the US. I suspect if bts go on such an extensive tour like TS they will sell out too. I dont want them to overwork but man it'd ease ticketing quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Woah!!! This îs so cool!! 4 songs!!

I am very excited!!! We're getting so many live performances 🥰🥰🥰

It seems there won't be a live audience like music shows, so it's more like Tiny desk concert I guess? Ahhh I should watch Joon's Tiny desk again~

They really time all the promo so they line up together perfectly, even the Seoul city's new promo. The teaser is out~ so short tho 😆

He's so pretty 🥺

https://youtu.be/K81AhXGaO1g

(This second teaser is supposed to come out tmr so Ig the link will unprivate then)

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Cuz the majority of armys are international, whereas mist swifties are US based. So it's easier for them to have a huge turnout in the US. I suspect if bts go on such an extensive tour like TS they will sell out too. I dont want them to overwork but man it'd ease ticketing quite a bit. 

No argument there. I figure they need to do at least 4x the number of tour dates they think they do