The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae is here! He looks amazing and sounds amazing. I love the song.

I'm going to die. It's SO good. How am I going to survive a whole month of new releases in the same vein? I'm already a puddle of sappy goo...:13877886:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: Long time lurker...love BTS and even though this hiatus and military service (which is ridiculous) guts me, I have loved a lot of the solo work...Arson, Wildflower, Seven and latest by Tae.  I'm 56 years old and discovered BTS over 2 years ago and I just love their message.  It gave me a new energy and outlook, because getting older is hard work

:-).  I went to concerts at Sofi and in Las Vegas...what a great atmosphere and the other Army, don't even know how to describe...just instant friends.  I have a purple streak in my hair and a tattoo on wrist with "Love Yourself" symbol.  I have a few people that understand my interest in this "Boy Band" but most don't, just really just love them all.  So...hello.  

Profile picture is my pup Zoey (7 year old Dobie) uncropped/undocked like Bam.

7 hours ago, Rileydeuce said:

:animated-smileys-hello-22: Long time lurker...love BTS and even though this hiatus and military service (which is ridiculous) guts me, I have loved a lot of the solo work...Arson, Wildflower, Seven and latest by Tae.  I'm 56 years old and discovered BTS over 2 years ago and I just love their message.  It gave me a new energy and outlook, because getting older is hard work

:-).  I went to concerts at Sofi and in Las Vegas...what a great atmosphere and the other Army, don't even know how to describe...just instant friends.  I have a purple streak in my hair and a tattoo on wrist with "Love Yourself" symbol.  I have a few people that understand my interest in this "Boy Band" but most don't, just really just love them all.  So...hello.  

You are SO ARMY! And welcome here.  Two of us were at SoFi and three in Vegas....  I think that once the pandemic hit and Worlds was cancelled - and our last chance to see Yuzu, we really needed these guys.  They were exactly what we needed then, and now.   And they are no longer a boy band.  They really are their own genre. (And we are all beyond devastated that the military is taking them away, one at a time...)  

Less than two hours to more Tae?  (and I agree with all on the smooth music but "off" outfits -he should wear red jackets all the time.)  It seems that the featured song on his CD is the last one we'll hear.  Two are downloadable tonight...

And on another front - 

And the weather is getting very serious.  I hope people stay out of underpasses with this one:

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeontan is impossible to resist. 

I find it hilarious how when the preorder first dropped 2 days ago, on US store, the Weverse album with Yeontan as the cover got sold out first. Yeontan star power surpasses his dad for real 🤣🤣🤣

We go get a big Yeontan pic on the carton cover inside of the 3 versions though so we won't miss out on cute Yeontan there hehe

And yeah I don't know how I can wait a whole month for the last song and the album....

7 hours ago, Rileydeuce said:

Omg welcome!!!! So happy you decided to say hi~ We're all just vibing and loving Bangtan in this little space on the planet hehe

I'm still regreting not going to Vegas but alas, that saved me some money for the financial craters that the subsequent concerts and merch and album have made in my bank account hahaha

I've learnt first hand again and again just how sweet and friendly armys are. I've really been spoiled by that that I look forward to every concert trip even when I'm going alone~ 

A lot of people don't understand this overflowing love I have for Bangtan, but it's ok, I have you guys here and other Army friends 💜💜💜

Welcome again and do drop by sometimes~~~

21 minutes ago, barbara said:

Two are downloadable tonight...

Thursday night for North American peeps. In 25 hours~~~~

But there's a photo drop in 12 hrs!! I'm so excited!! I live all the photo concepts in the sneak peek!

23 minutes ago, barbara said:

And the weather is getting very serious.  I hope people stay out of underpasses with this one:

The disaster in the underpass tunnel a few weeks ago was so terrible. It gives me a new fear of going through tunnels when it rains 😰

Hopefully everyone stays safe 🙏 

13 hours ago, Rileydeuce said:

Welcome! Always nice to have more people join in our madness 😃

And agewise, you fit right in - I just hit my own half-century mark but there are days when I feel younger than JK, thanks to BTS. 

34 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG, is it Cuevas del Drach?:roll: Everytime I had people visiting me when I lived there I made it part of their tour. Feels like he's been close to home now.

I've seen other sources saying it was Malaga though so not sure what to believe anymore.

Welcome @Rileydeuce! Make sure to post often. The more the merrier!

A whopping 23 pics for this photo drop, which includes photos from all 3 photobook concepts. So the 2nd drop would have pics from the checklist book.... punk blond Tae with smokey eyes...... rip me......

This series with Tannie is just so sweet though. He looks like a college boyfriend through and through. So dreamy :embSwan::softYuzu:

1 час назад, amylance1215 сказал:

A whopping 23 pics for this photo drop, which includes photos from all 3 photobook concepts. So the 2nd drop would have pics from the checklist book.... punk blond Tae with smokey eyes...... rip me......

This series with Tannie is just so sweet though. He looks like a college boyfriend through and through. So dreamy :embSwan::softYuzu:

He had so long hair and we had no clue about it🤯