The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It gets better:

now they're asking Korean corporations to provide 'volunteers' to run the thing. Wtf even is that administration 

Well, if the groups had planned to performed at music bank, I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference if they performed at a concert. At least they could still perform and therefor promote their songs, could be good for them....But why was music bank cancelled?

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Huh??? He drops the first MV on Friday???? And the next one two days later???? So soon????? Omg 😮😮😮😮

What the😳🤯...does this mean we get one MV every week until the album release?!?.....I guess we will be quite busy the next weeks😅.

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

You can see my likes on IG?!!! 😳

Ok... I woke up to an avalanche of Tae content I am drowning and choking and dying :10742290::10742290::10742290::13877886::10742290::13877886::embSwan:

And the Pop magazine will have special signed hardback edition??? Rip me

He has no regards for my health?!!! Like.... pace them out at least?!!!!

And MV tonight.... how will I ever survive this day, and the days after?!!! I severely underestimated him 🫠🫠🫠

:13877886:....I don't even know where to start with these pictures.

Tae wearing only a scarf, him in a crop top, in a leather jacket, just looking straight into the camera looking like a boss or god or just :003:

......yeah, too much input at once🤣

11 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Well, if the groups had planned to performed at music bank, I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference if they performed at a concert. At least they could still perform and therefor promote their songs, could be good for them....But why was music bank cancelled?

The concert is in lieu of Music Bank. So every act who was supposed to perform at MuBank for that day got press-ganged into this concert instead. I'm assuming the reason the whole thing ended up being such a clusterduck is because the organizers assumed they only had to ask and performers would gladly show up for free because it's the Scouts. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The concert is in lieu of Music Bank. So every act who was supposed to perform at MuBank for that day got press-ganged into this concert instead. I'm assuming the reason the whole thing ended up being such a clusterduck is because the organizers assumed they only had to ask and performers would gladly show up for free because it's the Scouts. 

Ok, this kind of sucks.....but I still think the groups can gain something from it. They wont have their "who won the show" moment, but they have a chance to perform infront of an international audience and many of these groups are rookies or not that well known besides the pobluar four or five acts.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:animal0019::heart:

Sooooo cute:10636614:

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae is here! He looks amazing and sounds amazing. I love the song.

The song is lovely. Too simple to be a breakout track but a beautiful intro to the album. I hope we get a song at the bottom of his range since we never get to hear it.

I know I'm in the minority, but I hate the styling. I like the silhouettes and how they show off his body lines, but the colors and materials aren't quite right for me..

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae is here! He looks amazing and sounds amazing. I love the song.

I forgott how much I love his voice😍🤩

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I hate the styling. I like the silhouettes and how they show off his body lines, but the colors and materials aren't quite right for me..

I agree with you about the outfits. Love hair, makeup, jewelry, but not the outfits🤷🏼‍♀️.

56 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I think the whole album will be very calm 

Agree