The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

:eeking::smiley-excited001:

I made the mistake of peeking at the Planet thinking it would be the usual few posts and then I could fall back asleep. 

I should have known that Yoongi would have surpassed all my expectations. I didn't realize that the pass was for all 3 shows. I'm so Weverse stupid :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:

I was on the verge of tears just reading the posts. I can't imagine how emotional it was for all of you who got to see it live. Curse my fragile body :tantrum: I'm so envious of @rockstaryuzu that she can get by on so little sleep. I so want to watch this last show. 

So Tae didn't perform at all? I'm so happy that Hobi and Jin found time to get together with everyone. RIP sleep. I'm too excited to roll over now.

39 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:giggle:

OMG! that nonchalant expression on his face. He's SO cute and hot :13877886: 

I used to think it was just an expression when people say their hearts were fluttering. But I literally feel a twinge in my chest when I look at him. I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack when I saw him in concert.

OK - all I have are twitter post that I don;'t think are on this long thread.  I'll watch the replays but will cry anyway.  And - even though RM says his hair is short because of the heat and not the military, he also says this is th elast time he'll be singing live for some time.  FYI: he said the same thing at Festa.  And the full RM performance was on Twitter -

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

Namjoon's new song is like a lullaby. Like it very much

Or like a poem.

Guys, if you want to watch the concert again....

Spoiler

Jim Games just started watching it on twitch. He is a reactor, but will probably keep his comments to a minimum as he has reacted to all of Yoongi's songs already.

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:eeking::smiley-excited001:

I made the mistake of peeking at the Planet thinking it would be the usual few posts and then I could fall back asleep. 

I should have known that Yoongi would have surpassed all my expectations. I didn't realize that the pass was for all 3 shows. I'm so Weverse stupid :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:

I was on the verge of tears just reading the posts. I can't imagine how emotional it was for all of you who got to see it live. Curse my fragile body :tantrum: I'm so envious of @rockstaryuzu that she can get by on so little sleep. I so want to watch this last show. 

So Tae didn't perform at all? I'm so happy that Hobi and Jin found time to get together with everyone. RIP sleep. I'm too excited to roll over now.

The only reason it looks like I can function on no sleep is because I'm free to sleep at unconventional times.

Since I was sound asleep for the final show (which technically is happening right now, being Sunday evening for me) so don't know if he said this or not - but I hope he did.  And then a review of TXT.  If you weren't able to watch live, it's on Hulu in the states, but anywhere else, you can watch the full performance on YouTube (i took my computer, via VPN, to Canada).  The replay doesn't seem to be available on Weverse -who denied me access anyway.  (And we didn't think they'd introduced the band members but it turns out they did - read the article.)

https://www.nme.com/reviews/tomorrow-x-together-lollapalooza-2023-live-review-3478932

7 часов назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

I figure he'll be wrecking us all December. I'm guessing he'll release his album right around then

Tae's album? In December? Noooo it will be released in September (?) 

I thought it will be Tae -> Jungkook -> Jungkook -> end of the year. Somewhere might be Namjoon's album and someone's enlistment