The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Any idea how we can get you that paid leave @rockstaryuzu😎😉?

There's actually a provision in my union contract for taking sabbatical leave, but it involves pro-rating four years of salary over 5, which would put me in dire straits vis-a-vis paying my mortgage. In other words, money is the answer. :D

34 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's actually a provision in my union contract for taking sabbatical leave, but it involves pro-rating four years of salary over 5, which would put me in dire straits vis-a-vis paying my mortgage. In other words, money is the answer. :D

....of course it is😅...where is our lottery win?😂😉.

The Suchwita episode with Hobi is way too short. It was great. Such a sunshine atmosphere even if some stories got me on an emotional rollercoaster while they kept the happy vibe.

And I just read the weverse interview with JK. I'm surprised that he wants to be a pop-star, like, THE Pop-Star. I always thought it was only others that said he could make it big and be a big star, never knew that he wants that for himself as well....And honestly, it sounds a bit like he just wants to be seen as an adult (what he is) and "cool"....But if he wants it and has fun while going in this direction, all is well.

Excerpt under spoiler:

Spoiler

Where does trusting your instincts lead you as an artist?
Jung Kook: It’s hazy. I just … I only have one, big goal, and it’s to be a giant pop star. I’m not thinking about what the next concept I pursue is going to be or anything. “Seven” wasn’t something I planned in advance either—Producer Bang Si-hyuk just played it for me, and it was so good, I said, “Oh, I definitely have to do this one.” ........

Why a giant pop star? You’re already a giant pop star, aren’t you? (laughs)
Jung Kook: No. I don’t see it that way. I guess it’s just my ambition—the ambition to be more appreciated and be even better. In a word: cool. That’s the whole reason I’m doing this. I want to be that kind of pop star someday—I want to be able to really experience that feeling. I hope the day comes that I can look at myself from a third-person perspective and give myself that kind of recognition. I’ll know I’m that kind of pop star once I can do that.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Dont forget this stationhead session going on right now. JK is live and he's having lots of fun~

In other news, I got completely obliterated in trying for Yoongi's final shows 😔😔😔

Oh I didn't even bother. Flights from here are impossible right now - ridiculous expensive AND super inconvenient routes/schedules. I'm sorry you couldn't get anything. On the other hand, the queue was apparently more than 100,000 people long. Only one in every 3 or every 4 could even have gotten a ticket.

The Stationhead party got a bit chaotic because the crowd who always spam the Weverse lives with weird 💩 finally found their way in. But that did result in this:

https://twitter.com/JJK_Times/status/1682022100239015937?t=Hcm1RdVp7i2W-cnpwDMFkg&s=19

We entered the lottery for the tickets at The One Show tomorrow where JK is going to perform. We haven’t heard anything yet from the organiser and UK ARMY are in the dark too. But we decided that even if we don’t hear back from them by 3 am we’re still going to drive down to London because as soon as they announce the venue where JK will perform which is outside of the BBC studios, people will flock there and queue. Even if we have an allocated ticket, they are over-issuing them in case of no shows so we will need to make sure to get there as soon as it’s announced.

Wish us luck!!

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

We entered the lottery for the tickets at The One Show tomorrow where JK is going to perform. We haven’t heard anything yet from the organiser and UK ARMY are in the dark too. But we decided that even if we don’t hear back from them by 3 am we’re still going to drive down to London because as soon as they announce the venue where JK will perform which is outside of the BBC studios, people will flock there and queue. Even if we have an allocated ticket, they are over-issuing them in case of no shows so we will need to make sure to get there as soon as it’s announced.

Wish us luck!!

I can believe it - I would, too.  Much like.      The tweet with the YouTubes for JK's stuff today - and his message to ARMY.  And I'm looking forward to JK on Suchwita (Hobi's could have been hours longer) and see if he says he wants to be a BIG THEE pop star or if he, like all the others, will say how great he knows OT7 is and how he's looking forward to them all being together again.  I'm sure he's riding this high, as well he should.  I'd have thought the FIFA deal wopuld have produced that same feeling.

And I hope that I meet Yoongi the same way all the other guys did - in his underwear.  I think it's really funny that all the guys mention it - but it doesn't surprise me at all.  Guys.

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Wish us luck!!

OMG!!!!! I hope you get it!!!!

Also, I think I found out why JK chose Latto: it has to be the wings. Y'all know how much he loves chicken. Well look who has a literal fried chicken wing collab -> 

https://people.com/latto-talks-wingstop-meal-working-with-jungkook-exclusive-7563590

8 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The lofi version is so good~~~~~

They definitely want the highest charting chances for Seven. It has 5 remixes and 3 versions and an instrumental, totaling to 9 songs at this point lol

Not sure why, but I feel kind of annoyed by it?🙈

I will listen to them all, but maybe it's just a bit too much at once? I really don't know right now, it just seems so forced....maybe dropping them through the next two weeks would have been nicer...

2 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I will listen to them all, but maybe it's just a bit too much at once? I really don't know right now, it just seems so forced....maybe dropping them through the next two weeks would have been nicer...

They're really pushing Seven for charting and usually the chances are highest at the first couple of weeks so yeah, these songs act as filler for streaming while still counted towards the total stream. Also that means the digital sales can be increased that many times too. 

9 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

They did this with Dynamite, too. Dropped a whole playlist of remixes, which were then used in a lot of their other material as BG music etc. 

JK is gunning for the top. Golden maknae.