The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Suchwita - loved it so much.  And to know Jin wanted this to be on long after he would be in the military makes me smile.  And Hobi - who can never stay away.  

You can't get out until you go in.  Anxious for OT7 to be together again.  

Interesting article -

He didn't start with Hybe until last year - I wonder who the tech wizard behind all the mind-blowing special effects for MVs is.  There must have only been one or two initially and those are the ones I;d like to hear about.  I suspect they have  massive team now.

LOL, no idea when JK went live, but he is currently sleeping😂.

Just saw the weverse notification and thought "oh, lets have a quick look, before I go to sleep".....and what do I see, a sleeping JK😂😴.

Sweet dreams everyone😉

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

LOL, no idea when JK went live, but he is currently sleeping😂.

Just saw the weverse notification and thought "oh, lets have a quick look, before I go to sleep".....and what do I see, a sleeping JK😂😴.

Sweet dreams everyone😉

He must have been up all night again - I did not receive my usual notification that anyone went live -

The only live I managed to catch while it was on, was the tail end of Yoongi's. JK went live while I was busy at work, and Weverse never bothered to send me a notification for Tae's live at all.

Twitter is alive with lovestruck ARMYs who watched JK's live though. I gather he put ARMY on to lull him to sleep apparently and now the entire fandom is delulu and feeling very girlfriended... 🤣

I must have missed quite a bit, 4 whole pages. Anyhow, happy 10th anniversary to our loveliest boys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Joon and Jimin had me tearing up with their posts and long letters. I feel wnveloped by their live for each other and us and I am so overwhelmed. I hope @barbara is having a great time over there. 

Oh Yoongi was still coughing quite a bit yesterday. He struggled hard during LGO since he had to play the piano and couldn't drink to wet his throat. He soldiered on tho. Hope he's resting well now 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Group hug to everyone 🫂💜🫂💜🫂💜🫂💜🫂

8 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I must have missed quite a bit, 4 whole pages. Anyhow, happy 10th anniversary to our loveliest boys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Joon and Jimin had me tearing up with their posts and long letters. I feel wnveloped by their live for each other and us and I am so overwhelmed. I hope @barbara is having a great time over there. 

Oh Yoongi was still coughing quite a bit yesterday. He struggled hard during LGO since he had to play the piano and couldn't drink to wet his throat. He soldiered on tho. Hope he's resting well now 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Same reaction to Jimin's and Namjoons post🥹💜.

Group hug is a great idea:grouphug:

And if anyone finds a good translation, please share, because the weverse one sounds really choppy....

26 минут назад, Faithyu сказал:

And if anyone finds a good translation, please share, because the weverse one sounds really choppy....

44 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Weverse does such a bad job with Namjoon's posts. I think he's like Yuzu, he's using language at a more complex level than most translation software is designed to handle

56 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

From the fancams I saw posted, he really had a lot of fun at the Bangkok shows though. I hope his cough clears up soon. Can't be good, to keep on singing through all that.